x 7 antenna360 links - and 1 categories
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3611 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- PMR 446 external antenna
- A slim jim PMR 446 Mhz antenna in spanish
[ Hits: 4702 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Is this ewe for you
- A really simple receiving antenna for 80 and 160 meter dxing by WA2WVL
[ Hits: 3894 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Low bands antennas
- An article on TX and RX antennae for the low bands 80 and 160m by EI7BA
[ Hits: 2940 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KD6WD Moxon Antenna Project
- KD6WD introduce moxon rectangles, and in particular explains how he built a moxon antenna for 15 17 and 20 meters band with excellent pictures
[ Hits: 7395 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- X-Beam for 6m 2m and 70cm
- X-Beam antenna by K0EMT for 50 Mhz and VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 4491 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- Flex Antenna
- A flex antenna working on 6m and 70cm by K0EMT
[ Hits: 1304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S is a compact 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band featuring 8.77 dBi gain and a front back gain of 17.89 dB. Article includes elements dimensions and spacing, along to pictures of some homebrewed examples.
[ Hits: 2898 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Quadrifilar Helix antenna for 436 MHz
- This is an antenna that author just built. Was intend for receiving the AO-27 downlink (at 436.800 +/- doppler). It is built with right hand circular polarization, and the gain is supposed to be in the neighborhood of 3 DB.
[ Hits: 3309 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions aren't typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
[ Hits: 18643 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 2017 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- The 7-Hex Driven Vertical Array
- The array consists of 7 vertical antennas arranged as 6 verticals in a hexagon shape plus 1 additional vertical in the center of the hexagon
[ Hits: 1438 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TH6 balun replacement project
- VE7AVV replace balun on a TH6 antenna
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8944 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- N2CX on End-Fed Halfwave Antennas
- This original N2CX article was first published in the 72 newsletter back in 1997 or 1998.
[ Hits: 3832 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 23697 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5948 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Tape Measure Antenna
- A tape measure beam antenna, optimized for fox hunting with a 7.3 dBd gain
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
[ Hits: 12050 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- Beverage antenna switch
- How could we share the Beverage antennas on more than one station using this homemade remote antenna switch, a project by TK5EP
[ Hits: 1428 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna hf antenna zep antenna 4-mtr-antenna 70 mhz antenna tv antenna uhf eha antenna 144 antenna 10m end fed antenna eas antenna 21 cm antenna rod antenna rdf antenna cvd antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links