Search Results for "x 7 antenna"336 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 3 elements VHF yagi antenna
- 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
[ Hits: 12016 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
[ Hits: 1799 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- W8EGB moxon project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long.
This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 3784 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 7 MHz Dipole at VK1ZKD
- This article documents an unobtrusive antenna for operation on 7MHz, primarily for contacts with stations at up to 1000Km range.
[ Hits: 3178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 1915 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dual band 6m/4m Yagi
- This antenna was optimized with the goal to minimize any changes in 6jxx6 impedance/lobes. The result is a 7 el on 70 MHz with a little loss of gain comparing with the other monobands of the same lenght.
[ Hits: 1848 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- G0FTD's experimental INDiX antenna
- This antenna is meant to be hung indoors within a window frame for those who can't get an outdoor antenna erected. Plan include dimensions for 50mhz 70Mhz and 144Mhz
[ Hits: 1709 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The Mini-K9AY Antenna
- A reduced size of the popular K9AY receiving loop antenna
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Balcony and pedestrian mobile motor tuned loop
- This antenna was designed to meet the requirements of a light body worn small magnetic loop covering all the frequencies continuously from 7 MHz to 29.4 MHz
[ Hits: 2628 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building the G3TXQ Hex Beam
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam R.F. antenna for the five amateur radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10
meters. The G3TXQ broad band hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam by K4KIO
[ Hits: 4063 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- FBK 2/70 portable coax antenna
- A small antenna for 2m and 70cm
[ Hits: 3856 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 6 element yagi for 144 mhz
- A 6 elements VHF Yagi antenna designed
with YAGIMAX 3 and made by SV1XY with excellent results on local and satellites contacts like UO-14 and AO-27
[ Hits: 6104 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- W4INF Hidden House Loop Antenna
- If you live in a restricted subdivision, you need to make the most out of it. This loop antenna is balanced line fed and works 40m-10m, does decent on 80m.
[ Hits: 6053 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Tuning Units for better reception
- For good Short Wave reception long aerial really is required to dig those distant stations out of the ether.
[ Hits: 3818 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- 7db tape measure yagi beam for RDF
- A 3 element yagi beam antenna made with a tape measure. This design exhibits a very clean pattern and is perfect for RDF use.
[ Hits: 3858 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- W3DZZ multiband dipole
- The multi-band trapped dipole is resonant on approx 3.7, 7, 14, 24 7 28.5 Mhz. The overall top length needs to be approximately 32.9 Meters
[ Hits: 8939 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.84 ]
- The inverted V antenna
- Dimensions for the inverted V antenna from 160 to 2 meters by N6JSX
[ Hits: 1123 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- K5DDJ's 10 Meter Beacon
- Operating 24/7 on 28.2485 Mhz transmitting 500mw into a 1/4 wave GP vertical antenna. Location is in San Antonio, Texas
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- Long Range Wi-Fi
- Long range Wi-Fi antennas you can build. Helicals, parabolics, and biquads discussed. How to add external antennas to WUSB54GC and F5D7050 usb wireless adapters for long range connections.
[ Hits: 10537 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- cocoaNEC 2.0 is an opensource Mac OS X application intended primarily for the design and modeling of antennas by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 1294 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
x 7 antenna
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna ewe antenna sdr antenna 222-antenna 70 cm antenna 446-antenna gap-antenna 462 mhz antenna antenna hf r*v* antenna* 70 mhz antenna antenna 27 mhz lte antenna 300 ohm antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links