Search Results for "x yagi"188 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 17M
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 3857 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Dipole/Yagi Antenna
- DX dual dipoles by nb6z for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 6163 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 43211 | Votes: 124 | Rating: 4.64 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 5976 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5024 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3549 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 11892 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 6816 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 16035 | Votes: 260 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- VE7CA 6m antennas
- Quad and Yagi portable antennas for 50 mhz by VE7CA
[ Hits: 4669 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.15 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
[ Hits: 3794 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Moxon Antenna
- The Moxon antenna is sort of a two element yagi with the elements folded and spaced to eliminate the need for an impedance match.
[ Hits: 1258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 3596 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
- OptiBeam - OB2-40M
- High efficient, extremely compact yagi by the use of the éMoxon Rectangle Technique
[ Hits: 3453 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Quad vs. Yagi
- Why go for a quad rather than a yagi
[ Hits: 14167 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3280 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Cross-Yagis for Terrestrial and Satellite Work
The 2x6-El.-Cross-Yagi (28 Ohm, 2.60m Boom) by Henk, PA3GUO
[ Hits: 3798 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Loop-Uda-Yagi for 2.4 Ghz
- Information on wifi antenna
[ Hits: 4558 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- The VHF Dxpedition to Dominica
- Main goals of this dx pedition was test out a MID SIZE 2MXP20 dual polarity or cross polarized Yagis in a field environment and shoot for a record number of EME QSO's using this system
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39104 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11305 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- A freeware software package for Yagi design. This webpage also contains many sample and standard antenna downloads for experimentation.
[ Hits: 9542 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- Yagi Modeler Applet
- This java applet/application implements a simple yagi modeling code. The initial input is a really trivial 2 elmenent yagi.
[ Hits: 2332 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.04 ]