yaesu radio control soft13 links
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 44126 | Votes: 206 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- Xggcomms Icom Yaesu CAT Interfaces
- Xggcomms specialise in producing cost effective, high quality CAT and Audio interfaces for Icom and Yaesu Amateur Radio Equipment. Our interfaces are fully compatible with a large range of CAT and Digital Mode control software.
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 2195 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 CAT Controller
- Free windows basic and simple CAT program specifically for the Yaesu FT-857 radio. It provides an unlimited memory storage area which resides on the client side.
[ Hits: 1162 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- FTBVR5K VR-5000 Radio control
- Memory management programming software for the Yaesu VR-5000 receiver
[ Hits: 3680 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- KC2IVL - FT100 for Linux
- Yaesu FT-100 radio control software for linux
[ Hits: 1594 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.96 ]
- Logging program which offers control of your KENWOOD, ICOM, TEN-TEC , or YAESU (FT840, FT900, FT990, FT1000, FT1000D) radios directly from your keyboard or emulation of any of the above radios.
[ Hits: 2704 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 20000 | Votes: 479 | Rating: 8.39 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 68448 | Votes: 150 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 78250 | Votes: 1153 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- FTBCAT Cat radio control software
- Free CAT control software for Yaesu FT-100, FT-100D, FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897, FT-897D, FT-920, FT-1000MP Mark V, VR-5000 and FRG-100 transceivers.
[ Hits: 41501 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- FT100 XE2NLM
- Another radio control softwrare for the Yaesu FT 100 by Federico Batarse, XE2NLM
[ Hits: 1091 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- GBCAT is free PC software for controlling amateur radio devices through a COM/USB port or through a TCP/IP network, with the ability to transfer a 2-way audio signal over a TCP/IP network supporting Yaesu FT-857 FT-817 FT-897, Icom IC-706MKIIG, Kenwood TS-2000 and TS-590S by 9A2GB.
[ Hits: 1791 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 9.14 ]
You can try similar termsyaesu radio control soft icom ic910h control soft yaesu radio control yaesu-radio-control radio control frg100 yaesu yaesu radio control ft450d yaesu radio control-ft450d yaesu vx-8 soft yaesu fth 2008 soft soft radio pc radio soft were radio soft fm radio recordding soft soft rock 455 if radio windows 7 ham radio soft
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links