The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters
- We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HF antenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
DeKalb County Amateur Radio Club
- The DeKalb County Amateur Radio Club (DCARC), active for over 25 years invites you to visit our web site and our community. Located in North East Alabama our W4GBR repeater stands on top of beautiful Lookout Mountain in Fort Payne Alabama.
Kenwood TS50 web control
- This is an academical project to control my TS50 from the web.You can of course listen live real time audio. It is not 24 hours/day ONLINE, but click on the link to know if its connected.
Microphone Wiring Diagramspop
- Some mic wiring diagrams for ranger realistic alan, cobra, ge, uniden, yaesu, kenwood radios.
Diagrams for the microphone connections on many of the common CB radios, as well as some popular Amateur radios.