Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
Digital Oscilloscope kit
- The kit is build on a 75mm x 65 mm PCB and consists of only a few components. Kit includes comprehensive hardware details, Windows 95/98 software plus all the parts you needs to build this project.
Packetradio for dummy`s
- What is Packet? What Costs Packet? All the answers of questions you always wanted to ask, but you were afraid to ask. Everything about packet communication explained clearly. In dutch
UK Repeater Management Committee
- Committee of the Radio Society of Great Britain responsible for the management of repeaters on the various frequency bands on which repeaters are permitted to operate.
Atlas software for DX huntersPriority listing
- Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes, CQ and ITU Zones in the rectangular and azimuthal projections, continuous zoom and scrolling, Gray Line, city and island index, unique hierarchical prefix database. COM/OLE Automation for easy integration with 3-rd party programs.
Nokia Mobira Benefon Ericsson & Philips mods
- Conversion notes and amateur radio firmware especially for Finnish PMR radios and cellular phones like Nokia, Mobira and Benefon. Also some information for other European brands (Ericsson, Key Radio/Kyodo, Philips) and an extensive link collection.