yagi 14442 links
Antennas : 2M
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 14004 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- 43 element Yagi for 2 mt.
- 43 Element Yagi for 144.200 MHz by VE7BQH
[ Hits: 26882 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 19958 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 40147 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6498 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5195 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Portable Yagi for 144MHz
- Simple 7 element Yagi is ideal for portable operation. The elements can be removed and replaced in a few minutes. The 2.42 m boom will fit inside a car, the elements are made from 6mm solid aluminium rod.
[ Hits: 13715 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 7920 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 7804 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 144 Mhz
- Elelement yagi beam antenna for 2 meters band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 3472 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.39 ]
- 12el 144MHz Plus2 LFA
- A Low-Noise Urban 12 element Plus2 LFA Yagi antenna for 144MHz no match required, 50Ohm direct feed
[ Hits: 2366 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- 14el 144MHz Plus2 LFA Antenna
- 1 plus2 LFA Yagi 14 normal elements plus 2 additional reflectors. Loop feed means 50Ohm perfect match for minimal losses
[ Hits: 1284 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 17 elements 144 MHz Plus2 LFA Yagi
- No other 2M antenna comes close in performance to these Plus2 Yagis, commercial or otherwise.
[ Hits: 1485 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 19 elements Plus2 LFA Yagi for EME
- A Low-Noise Urban 19 element Plus2 LFA Yagi for 144MHz, check the VE7BQH list, no other 2M antenna comes close in performance. You can build it yourself for free
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhz
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
[ Hits: 2266 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 6 element yagi for 144 mhz
- A 6 elements VHF Yagi antenna designed
with YAGIMAX 3 and made by SV1XY with excellent results on local and satellites contacts like UO-14 and AO-27
[ Hits: 6294 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1759 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- EME stackable 9el 144MHz LFA Yagi
- High Gain Low Noise 9el 144MHZ LFA Yagi. Flat SWR and no matching required. Very low temperature see lowest Ta on VE7BQH list ofr this size!
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 element portable Yagi for 2 meters
- The I DX is a homemade 3 element portable Yagi-UDA ante a for 144 MHz
[ Hits: 5367 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- EME Low Noise 14 elements Yagi
- Ideal for EME with a Sky Temperature never seen at this boom length. Amazing pattern and flat SWR. 50 Ohm with no matching required.
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms12m 17m yagi 20m yagi yagi uda 50 m yagi 2m yagi 27 mhz yagi 3 g yagi yagi 17m 2 el yagi v yagi 3el 40m yagi 70 cm yagi 440 yagi cb yagi yagi 4 el
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links