The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
3 elements VHF yagi antenna
- 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
Dual band 6m/4m Yagi
- This antenna was optimized with the goal to minimize any changes in 6jxx6 impedance/lobes. The result is a 7 el on 70 MHz with a little loss of gain comparing with the other monobands of the same lenght.
6 element UHF Yagi antenna
- A standard 6 elements design scaled for UHF application. All material used in this project are easily obtainable tubes and rods which is limited within a total budget of $18.
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
6 element yagi for 144 mhz
- A 6 elements VHF Yagi antenna designed
with YAGIMAX 3 and made by SV1XY with excellent results on local and satellites contacts like UO-14 and AO-27
UHF Yagi for AO-40
- Based on DL6UW Yagi antenna's design-formula
The forward gain is 13.6 dBi (about 11.5 dBd) and it's pretty small, about 1,5 m in length
Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles