- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
Mobile 2.45Ghz antenna
- A prototype 2.45ghz antenna for mobile use. This antenna has been u sed for surveying signal strength using a variety of free wlan tools.
Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
The VHF Dxpedition to Dominica
- Main goals of this dx pedition was test out a MID SIZE 2MXP20 dual polarity or cross polarized Yagis in a field environment and shoot for a record number of EME QSO's using this system
CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.