- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meterspop
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhzpop
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
A portable 2-element VHF yagipop
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
How access DX Clusters via internet
- The purpose of this page is to show you how you can access a DX Cluster via the Internet. There are many software applications available, some are free some are not. Excellent page from OZ2M
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
- Distance and directions calculation program using both Spheric, the perfect round earth model, and Vincenty's inverse ellipsoid algorithm, the WGS 84 earth model.
- Add-in module to Microsoft Excel, contains a set of radio amateur relevant special functions:
DistSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model distance between two locators [km] DirSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model direction from Loc1 to Loc2