yagi 40 m34 links - and 1 categories
- A 5 elements Vee log-yagi for 10m
- 5 elements "vee" log-yagi for 10m band- boom lenght : 4mt. Gain : over 10 dBd , f/b =over 40 db (deep null) f/b= min 20dB for different polarization signals
[ Hits: 4337 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 8el 144MHz Super Low Noise OWA Yagi
- This is a super stable 50OHm direct feed Yagi for 2m using 1/2 inch tube and a real easy build.
[ Hits: 1370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- W8EGB moxon project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long.
This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 3845 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 40 Meter Rotatable Dipole
- An excellent all-around 40 meter antenna for those who don't have room for a multi element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4389 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4954 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 2145 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 12346 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 7 MHz
- A 3 element yagi beam for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 3464 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 4 elements yagi for 70 MHz
- A portable 4 elements yagi antenna for 70 MHz by yu7ef
[ Hits: 1724 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1185 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 4022 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- OptiBeam - OB2-40M
- High efficient, extremely compact yagi by the use of the Moxon Rectangle Technique
[ Hits: 3477 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9013 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- UHF Yagi for AO-40
- Based on DL6UW Yagi antenna's design-formula
The forward gain is 13.6 dBi (about 11.5 dBd) and it's pretty small, about 1,5 m in length
[ Hits: 2309 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 437 MHz Crossed Yagi for Satellite work
- Crossed yagi for 437 MHz Satellite antenna, with power divider splitter build.
[ Hits: 5040 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- 160 through UHF rotating tower system
- This is the 195-foot tall rotating Rohn 55G tower at W8JI with yagis for 40 20 15 and 6 meter bands.
[ Hits: 974 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 1200Mhz 40elements YAGI
- A table with element size and spacing for a 40 Elements yagi antenna for 1200 Mhz
[ Hits: 1716 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
[ Hits: 3263 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 70 MHz 8 elements Yagi
- YU7EF 8 elements yagi antenna for 4 meters band
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Antennae Depot
- HF Yagi and Vertical antennas for Amateur Radio.
Full line of mono-band HF antennas (40, 20, 15, 10 m) high-efficient yagi beams from Russia
[ Hits: 2655 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar terms12m 17m yagi 20m yagi yagi uda 50 m yagi 2m yagi 27 mhz yagi 3 g yagi yagi 17m 2 el yagi v yagi 3el 40m yagi 70 cm yagi 440 yagi cb yagi yagi 4 el
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links