yagi 4033 links - and 1 categories
- A 5 elements Vee log-yagi for 10m
- 5 elements "vee" log-yagi for 10m band- boom lenght : 4mt. Gain : over 10 dBd , f/b =over 40 db (deep null) f/b= min 20dB for different polarization signals
[ Hits: 4325 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 8el 144MHz Super Low Noise OWA Yagi
- This is a super stable 50OHm direct feed Yagi for 2m using 1/2 inch tube and a real easy build.
[ Hits: 1347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- W8EGB moxon project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long.
This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 3833 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 40 Meter Rotatable Dipole
- An excellent all-around 40 meter antenna for those who don't have room for a multi element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4348 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4882 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 2088 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 12083 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 7 MHz
- A 3 element yagi beam for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 3297 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 4 elements yagi for 70 MHz
- A portable 4 elements yagi antenna for 70 MHz by yu7ef
[ Hits: 1711 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1115 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 3988 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- OptiBeam - OB2-40M
- High efficient, extremely compact yagi by the use of the Moxon Rectangle Technique
[ Hits: 3477 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9001 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- UHF Yagi for AO-40
- Based on DL6UW Yagi antenna's design-formula
The forward gain is 13.6 dBi (about 11.5 dBd) and it's pretty small, about 1,5 m in length
[ Hits: 2304 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 437 MHz Crossed Yagi for Satellite work
- Crossed yagi for 437 MHz Satellite antenna, with power divider splitter build.
[ Hits: 4983 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- 160 through UHF rotating tower system
- This is the 195-foot tall rotating Rohn 55G tower at W8JI with yagis for 40 20 15 and 6 meter bands.
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 1200Mhz 40elements YAGI
- A table with element size and spacing for a 40 Elements yagi antenna for 1200 Mhz
[ Hits: 1708 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
[ Hits: 3253 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 70 MHz 8 elements Yagi
- YU7EF 8 elements yagi antenna for 4 meters band
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Antennae Depot
- HF Yagi and Vertical antennas for Amateur Radio.
Full line of mono-band HF antennas (40, 20, 15, 10 m) high-efficient yagi beams from Russia
[ Hits: 2654 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar terms10m 15m 20m yagi zl yagi 850 mhz yagi yagi 21 mhz yagi 146 and 440 mhz yagi 14 mhz yagi 144 mhz yagi 20m yagi 21 meg yagi 6 el yagi for cb fm yagi 2m yagi 433 yagi yagi 446 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links