Search Results for "yagi design"74 links
Antennas : 15M
- HyGain LJ-153BA
- The HyGain LJ-153BA a monoband 3 element Yagi, designed for the 15 m band 21.00 - 21.45 MHz
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 element yagi wire beam
- A 2 element yagi wire-beam antenna for the 20 meter band based on the KJ5VW design
[ Hits: 994 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 40m Quagi Beam
- A 7 MHz wire antenna that is a mix of a Quad and a Yagi design. This antennas are often used on VHF.
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Modeling the W6NL 40m Moxon
- This note looks at the antenna and antenna model for the 40 meter Moxon Yagi designed by Dave Leeson, W6NL. The performance of the antenna, through the model, will be explored in several typical settings.
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 432 MHz yagi antenna
- A 70 cm yagi designed for EME + SSB narrow bandwidth version, strictly G/T breeding. This little Yagi has a high F/B, which makes it quite useful as a contest stack
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Portable 2 meter Yagi
- Building a 2 metre 144MHz VHF Yagi beam antenna, designed for portable use.
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- A lightweight Yagi for 2 m
- A portable VHF yagi antenna designed for SOTA operations based on the orignal DK7ZB concept.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Quagi Antenna Turns 40
- It has been 40 years since the VHF-UHF Quagi antenna--a combination of the desirable features of a Yagi and a cubical quad--was developed and the design was first published in the newsletter of the Southern California VHF Club, a forerunner of today's Western States Weak Signal Society.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF-UHF Portable Yagi-Uda Antenna
- Homebrew UHF VHF portable Yagi-Uda antenna design and construction notes for satellite operations
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5 Element 2M / 70cm Yagi
- On this page is the design for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antenna with 3.2mm elements. The antenna has a 50 ohm designed driver. This Yagi has a unique element called a Open Sleeve
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 40m wire Yagi antenna
- A 4 element Wire Yagi antenna design for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 997 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF 10 element Yagi
- A ten element ultra-lightweight yagi beam antenna for 144 MHz based on YU7EF design concept
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- JK Antennas
- US amateur radio antenna manufacturer, design and build monoband, dual band and multiband Yagi Antennas for HF bands as well as receive antenna systems
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Antenna manufacturer based in Spain, design, test and produce HF Monoband Multiband Yagi Wire and Vertical antennas, VHF UHF Antennas Balus and accessories.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar terms440 yagi design yagi design yagi-design design yagi ud 146 yagi design 6m yagi design murs yagi design design your yagi online yagi uda design 4nec2 3 element yagi design vhf/uhf yagi antenna design 6 elements yagi design yagi antenna design design yagi antenna yagi uda matlab design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links