Search Results for "yagi for 70cm"10 links
- Portable 70cm Quadruple Quad Beam
- A suitable high gain 70cms antenna for SOTA operation was sought that did not have the drawbacks of a long Yagi antenna, principally a narrow beamwidth and bandwidth.
[ Hits: 3010 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 20 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- A0 element super low-noise simple to build Yagi for 70cms. Uses 1/4 inch and 12 inch tube/rod
[ Hits: 1637 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 26 elelements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 26 elements 70cms Yagi for EME ultra low noise excellent G/T figure. Easy self build
[ Hits: 1442 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Handheld Yagi
- This is the handheld yagi can be used for working satellites when mobile. Offer 420 - 450 MHz 70cm bandwidth and the worst SWR is 1.3:1
[ Hits: 2513 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Construction Principles for UHF VHF Yagis
- The Construction Principles for Duoband-Yagis 2m/70cm by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 1298 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- VHF/UHF Long Yagi Workshop
- Yagi plans and notes for 6m, 2m, 70cm and 23cm
[ Hits: 33517 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
[ Hits: 2936 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]