Search Results for "yagi gh v ga"16 links
- A 5 elements Vee log-yagi for 10m
- 5 elements "vee" log-yagi for 10m band- boom lenght : 4mt. Gain : over 10 dBd , f/b =over 40 db (deep null) f/b= min 20dB for different polarization signals
[ Hits: 4297 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- A 6 element OWA Yagi for 28MHz
- This is a high-gain, wideband OWA Optimised Wideband Array Yagi which covers the 10m band with an SWR of less than1.1:1 from 28-28.900MHz.
[ Hits: 812 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 13512 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 7452 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Hairpin match for the 5 elements Tonna for 6 meter
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 1993 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Hairpin match for 5 el. Tonna
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db! by PA2HJS
[ Hits: 1498 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Dual band 6m/4m Yagi
- This antenna was optimized with the goal to minimize any changes in 6jxx6 impedance/lobes. The result is a 7 el on 70 MHz with a little loss of gain comparing with the other monobands of the same lenght.
[ Hits: 1848 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 3 elements 50MHz LFA Yagi antenna
- A Very compact, high gain LFA Yagi for 50MHz a good stacker and a must look!!
[ Hits: 1526 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.12 ]
- 5 elements 50MHz 28Ohm OWL
- a very compact, high gain 5 elements Yagi for 50MHz
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 Element 12,5 Ohm Yagi for 50 MHz
- Article about a high-gain, narrow-band version feature 7.15 dBd and a F/B 13dB with details on how to setup in array mode
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable 70cm Quadruple Quad Beam
- A suitable high gain 70cms antenna for SOTA operation was sought that did not have the drawbacks of a long Yagi antenna, principally a narrow beamwidth and bandwidth.
[ Hits: 3213 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- High Gain Yagis for 432 MHz
- DJ9BV dubus article on two different type of high gain antennas for 432 MHz.
[ Hits: 1277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The KJ5VW 20 Meter Mini Yagi
- 2 element mini-yagi that weight less then 15 pounds, cost less than $30 dollars, can be disassembled into four-foot lengths by Gary R. Hanson, KJ5VW
[ Hits: 4783 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1746 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- EME stackable 9el 144MHz LFA Yagi
- High Gain Low Noise 9el 144MHZ LFA Yagi. Flat SWR and no matching required. Very low temperature see lowest Ta on VE7BQH list ofr this size!
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
yagi gh v ga
You can try similar termsyagi log-yagi yagi cad 2 el yagi 15m yagi 14 mhz yagi 2m yagi hf yagi 144 mhz yagi 7 mhz yagi 26 ele 432 mhz lfa yagi 460 to 470 mhz yagi 4x7 yagi yagi 21 mhz yagi uhf
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links