Search Results for "yagi type"6 links
- High Gain Yagis for 432 MHz
- DJ9BV dubus article on two different type of high gain antennas for 432 MHz.
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The HB9CV antenna
- Gain of this two element antenna is the same like gain of classical three element antenna of the YAGI type. Dimensions for 7-14-21-28 Mhz by pa3dlp
[ Hits: 3534 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- AA5AU PVRC Antenna Mount Page
- The PVRC Mount is a tilt-head type antenna mount that allows large HF Yagi antennas to be easily installed on towers.
[ Hits: 1611 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The gain of aerials: the myths explained
- In the long history of beam aerials there has persistently existed the claim that certain types of aerials perform better than yagis.
[ Hits: 1460 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9085 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 4015 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
You can try similar termsyagi type type type ar 12-27 j type type n type 216 type 47 type g vrl type 250 f type f-type cw type rg-8 n type type 96 n type
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links