- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhzpop
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 36327 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.70 ]
QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 5950 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 4986 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 38766 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- A Bencher antenna divsion, manufacturer of HF YAGI and Vertical antennas
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners