Search Results for "yagi"483 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 10M
- A 5 elements Vee log-yagi for 10m
- 5 elements "vee" log-yagi for 10m band- boom lenght : 4mt. Gain : over 10 dBd , f/b =over 40 db (deep null) f/b= min 20dB for different polarization signals
[ Hits: 4268 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4360 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 12976 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Quagi and Yagi on 2 Meters
- Designing quagi and yagi antennas on 2 Meters, some preliminary notes by Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 3808 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- VE7CA 6m antennas
- Quad and Yagi portable antennas for 50 mhz by VE7CA
[ Hits: 4735 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.15 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6elements 6.4 Mtr 50MHz LFA
- A Compact 6el 6M Yagi with over 32dB F/B and more than 11.6dB Gain!
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Hairpin match for the 5 elements Tonna for 6 meter
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 1920 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Notes on building Yagis for 50 Mhz
- Construction Details for 50MHz-Yagis in DK7ZB-Design
[ Hits: 1652 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- The DK7ZB-Match for Yagis
- Simple, easy to built match developed in 1995 for Yagis with resistitive loads of 12.5, 18 and 28 Ohm.
[ Hits: 3381 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Multiband yagi antenna plan
- F6CHT plan for a multiband yagi antenna that covers 6 to 30 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2294 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
[ Hits: 13895 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3413 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Vertical plane antennas' beaming comparision
- Animated quad and yagi comparison. You can see antennas' characteristics behavior in a vertical plane with changing of the height.
[ Hits: 2985 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Cross-Yagis for Terrestrial and Satellite Work
The 2x6-El.-Cross-Yagi (28 Ohm, 2.60m Boom) by Henk, PA3GUO
[ Hits: 3946 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Pringles Yagi Antenna
- Design and build a Pringles Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 7791 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9021 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5702 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4417 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- The VHF Dxpedition to Dominica
- Main goals of this dx pedition was test out a MID SIZE 2MXP20 dual polarity or cross polarized Yagis in a field environment and shoot for a record number of EME QSO's using this system
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Australian antenna manufacturer specialise in supplying amateurs with the best quality products. Amateur radio multiband Yagi antennas, balums, cb antennas, dipoles
[ Hits: 2034 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
[ Hits: 1845 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi Modeler Applet
- This java applet/application implements a simple yagi modeling code. The initial input is a really trivial 2 elmenent yagi.
[ Hits: 2503 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- Yagi-Uda Array Calculator
- Spreadsheet for the calculation of Yagi-Uda Array of Circular Loops. The website is in french, but the spreadsheet is both in English and French.
[ Hits: 2485 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.45 ]
You can try similar terms4 el yagi 11m yagi yagi 7 mhz 15m yagi 2 el yagi 50 m yagi 50m yagi 6m yagi 144 mhz yagi 6 el yagi for cb 433 mhz yagi 2m yagi 26 ele 432 mhz lfa yagi yagi 2.4 3el 40m yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links