Search Results for "yagis"58 links
Antennas : 10M
- The optimized wideband antenna
- NW3Z yagi antenna designs for Dayton 2001
Includes yagis for 20 15 10 meters.
[ Hits: 5246 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for shortwave
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10m-30m
[ Hits: 5667 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 13559 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 18196 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 8.46 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3596 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Various Yagi antennas for 70 Mhz band
[ Hits: 4592 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4508 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 50MHz-Yagis by DK7ZB
- 50MHz-Yagis with a new match, all lengths from 0.6-12m
[ Hits: 5506 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 8.31 ]
- Notes on building Yagis for 50 Mhz
- Construction Details for 50MHz-Yagis in DK7ZB-Design
[ Hits: 1629 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- BVO70 Yagis by DJ9BV
- The latest and best yagi beams for 432MHz tested and optimized with NEC
[ Hits: 7273 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The DK7ZB-Match for Yagis
- Simple, easy to built match developed in 1995 for Yagis with resistitive loads of 12.5, 18 and 28 Ohm.
[ Hits: 3316 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Folded Dipoles for VHF/UHF Yagis
- Make your own VHF/UHF folded dipoles from aluminium tubing. Learn tips for folding yagi, softening the tubing, bending jig and make all waterproofing
[ Hits: 43129 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 28256 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- Cross-Yagis for Terrestrial and Satellite Work
The 2x6-El.-Cross-Yagi (28 Ohm, 2.60m Boom) by Henk, PA3GUO
[ Hits: 3851 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- The gain of aerials: the myths explained
- In the long history of beam aerials there has persistently existed the claim that certain types of aerials perform better than yagis.
[ Hits: 1434 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DK7ZB Yagi Homebrewing
- Yagis for homemade with a new match-system, for 6m, 4m, 2m, 70cm and Shortwave
[ Hits: 18799 | Votes: 417 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Antenna insulators for DK7ZB Yagis
- Homebrew antenna insulators for DK7ZB yagi antennas
[ Hits: 1752 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- The VHF Dxpedition to Dominica
- Main goals of this dx pedition was test out a MID SIZE 2MXP20 dual polarity or cross polarized Yagis in a field environment and shoot for a record number of EME QSO's using this system
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mosley Electronics
- Wide variety of multi-frequency Yagis, Verticals, and Dipoles as well as other single and multi-frequency configurations to meet specific requirements.
[ Hits: 22132 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Eco Antenne
- Italian antenna manufacturer. Verticals, yagis, delta loops, mobile and wire antennas from HF up to VHF and UHF bands including ham radio CB and commercial product lines
[ Hits: 13702 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- ZCG Scalar
- Designers and manufacturers of radio Frequency antennas. HF - 3000 MHz TET Emtron HF Yagis, Antennas for Wireless applications, Marine antennas, Land mobile, Mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 1519 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- Andrews Communications Systems
- Australian dealer, HF linear amplifiers, power supplies, baluns, HF UHF yagis and verticals including multiband HF verticals.
[ Hits: 7513 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 73381 | Votes: 136 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Yagi Sterss
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
[ Hits: 5587 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]