Search Results for "z match"100 links
Antennas : 2M
- 12el 144MHz Plus2 LFA
- A Low-Noise Urban 12 element Plus2 LFA Yagi antenna for 144MHz no match required, 50Ohm direct feed
[ Hits: 2325 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- 6el 70MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Super 6 element LFA Yagi for 4M. 5.15 mtrs long and 12.4 dBi. Awesome antenna with no matching required and flat SWR throughout. Easy build
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 5 elements LFA Yagi for 70MHz
- A compact 5 element LFA Yagi for 4M. easy build no matching needed as this is 50 Ohm and flat SWR. Excellent performance.
[ Hits: 791 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 11el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Large 11 element LFA Yagi for self build. Easy construction as no matching is required. Super gain, F/B and flat SWR
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- 10el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A high gain LFA 10 element LFA Yagi with super clean pattern and flat SWR no matching required so easy to build.
[ Hits: 862 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 9el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A 9 element 6M LFA Yagi with no matching required. Super flat SWR, great pattern and gain too. What more do you need?
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7el 50MHz 9.7mtr LFA Yagi
- A 7element 9.7 metre long 6M LFA Yagi. flat SWR with no match required. Supper pattern, Gain and F/B
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5 element LFA Yagi for 50MHz
- A compact 5el Yagi with good performance and completely flat SWR. No matching required either, easy build by g0ksc
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- From Transmitter to Antenna
- A collection of articles on the subject of impedance, impedance matching and high-frequency power transmission by G3YNH
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CT1ETT Magnetic loop antenna
- This magnetic loop is 78cm diameter, with the smaller Hertz loop for tuning. Feeding is by gamma match.
[ Hits: 1857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3162 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- A Z match tuner for HF bands
- This small tuner by KC8AON has only 2 controls and will tune almost anything from 10 to 80
[ Hits: 8766 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Single Coil Z Match
- The simple Z match tuner simplified, article by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 3743 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- A Portable Antenna Matching Unit
- A small HF antenna tuner project for qrp operations. Includes circuit diagrams pictures and test results by GW4ALG
[ Hits: 13986 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Balanced Line Tuner
- A small Z-Match tuner, BLT, Balanced Line Tuner is a simple Z-Match tuner that works from 10-40 meters
[ Hits: 709 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2340 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- High impedance amplifiers for shortened vertical antennas, Array matched and Optimized 15dB Preamplifier
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using MT65
- MAP65, a panoramic, polarization-matching receiver for JT65 by K1JT
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Resistor Finder
- Resistor Finder is a program that allows the electronics designer or hobbyist to find a combination of 2 resistors that, when connected in parallel, will provide the best match to a desired resistance.
[ Hits: 1027 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- MAP65 works together with the Linrad software. The Linrad/MAP65 combination implements a wideband, polarization-matching receiver for the JT65B protocol.
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termst-match for 27 t match match q match j match z match t-match match hf atu-l match 80 40 30 20 t match 2m qrp z match s match pi match atu z match atu t match for cb
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links