Search Results for "z match"100 links
Antennas : 2M
- VHF Yagi Antenna with Gamma Match
- An interesting article on building a 4 elements yagi antenna with gamma match for the 2 meter band. This article include two videos demonstrating assembling procedure by KG0ZZ
[ Hits: 1392 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.16 ]
- Six Meter Yagi Beam
- Article describing how to homebrew a yagi antenna for 50 MHz, includes plans for a four and five elements yagi beam and details how how match impedence with a gamma match
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Portable Vertical Antenna for 40 and 75
- Portable Vertical Antenna for 75m and 40m featuring Low radiation angle for DX, easy to install and to match 50 ohms
[ Hits: 1752 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- 2 Elements 20m Delta Loop
- A 2 elements delta loop antenna for 14 MHz with a MMana simulation file, dimensions, pictures of this aluminium tube based delta loop antenna, and matching system details.
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 70 MHz Delta Loop
- A delta loop antenna project for 70 MHz, 4 metre band and the matching section to feed to 50 Ohm coax feed line
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna for 6 / 40 Meter
- 6m to 40m EndFed Half Wave Antenna project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox that is quick and easy to setup and use.
[ Hits: 1531 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The Basics of Patch Antennas
- This article explores the basic concepts of patch antennas. Topics include principles of operation, impedance matching, radiation pattern, circular polarization, bandwidth, efficiency, alternative feed types, stacked patches and higher mode behavior.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- An Examination of the Gamma Match
- A Working analysis of the gamma match problem that gives useful practical results in a article dated April 1969.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Z-Match Antenna Tuner project
- This Z-Match is a link coupled all-band tuner. Two all band tank circuits cover 3-14mhz and 14-30mhz. The tank output links are selected with a very heavy duty SPDT rotary switch.
[ Hits: 988 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Z-Match 100 and mini Z-Match
- This is a one for all antenna tuner with wide range tuning on all the HF bands. The tuner is based on a G3WQW design. DIY project by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.
[ Hits: 1457 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Z-Match and L-Match Tuners
- W5USJ and BLT Z-Match Tuner Schematics
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Z-Match Antenna Tuner
- A 100-watt Compact Z-Match Antenna Tuner that can match just about anything on all HF bands, and only uses two control
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP Z-Match Tuner 40-10m
- The Z Match is really a basic L Match consisting of a series capcitor and variable shunt inductor, coupled to the antenna using the RF transformer action.
[ Hits: 835 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Homebrew Z-Match Transmatch
- A home made antenna tuner based on the W6JJZ basic concept that ,atches balanced loads without the use of lossy baluns, can provide band-pass filtering and harmonic attenuation.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Some Useful ZS6BKW Modifications
- The ZS6BKW antenna evolved from an optimization of the G5RV antenna. The SWR on 80m is too high and the 40 ft ladder line matching section is a little too long on 17m and a little too short on 10m
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Projects Kits
- Provide service, quality home construction projects, travel antennas, masts and bases, hf and vhf amplifiers, low pass filters and z-match tuners
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Alert
- You can set up DX Cluster alerts and let the DX Alert server monitor the cluster for you. So your device is not directly connected to the DX Cluster. When a spot that matches an alarm is seen a notification appears on your android device.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The myth of SWR causing coax radiation
- There are several reasons that can cause coax line radiation, most of them are related to wrong or missing use of a balun, but none can be imputed to load mismatch.
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termst-match for 27 q match z match t match match qrp z match j match t-match atu-l match 80 40 30 20 match hf t match 2m t match atu t match for 2m z match atu t match for cb
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links