Ham Lookup by ZipCode
- This Database Lookup will return the amateur radio call sign holders which currently hold an active license and will be limited to the zipcode specified You must enter at least three digits of the desired zipcode.
- Multichannel, continental code receiver for Sound Blaster cards by HA5DM
[ Hits: 3881 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 16100 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 27884 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.58 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for zip code