zone 2305 links
Antennas : 12M
- 2 element Quad antenna for 10 12 15 mt
- Detailed instructions about a home made 2 element quad antenna made in diamond configuration, resonating on 10 12 and 15 meters band, by IZ7ATH Talino
[ Hits: 61827 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 144523 | Votes: 188 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 35826 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- A 146 Mhz J-Pole Antenna
- A 2 meter (146 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build.
[ Hits: 111066 | Votes: 159 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- RockLoop Antenna
- A Compact antenna for 10, 14 & 21 MHz Bands. A multiband portable and indoor antenna suitable for QRP operations based on an original idea by W9SCH that described this small loop in Sprat 60.
[ Hits: 32662 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 49951 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Design
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
[ Hits: 29757 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- CB Quad antenna
- A low-cost and easy to build Quad antenna tuned for CB band on 27 Mhz.
[ Hits: 24150 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Inverted L antenna
- The ever-popular inverted L antnna, a fast to implement and setup shortwave antenna project by Arnie Coro C02KK
[ Hits: 27501 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- 1270Mhz Yagi Antenna
- Build your own antenna for the 23cm band ( 1250Mhz - 1280Mc ) using some aluminium and this simple design.
[ Hits: 11504 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- 10 Meter Beacon, 28.288 mhz Hurricane Uta USA
[ Hits: 1281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2IHY Audio Products
- Band audio equalizer and noise gate compatiable with ICOM, KENWOOD, YAESU and other radios
[ Hits: 2544 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Sunspot numbers explained
- Definition of smoothed sunspot number and R12 index
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Radio Europe
- Jingle and infos at 7295 7306 USB tx from italy
[ Hits: 918 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Yagi Designer
- Program that produces antenna radiation patterns and graphs for SWR, forward gain, and F/B ratios
[ Hits: 21817 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- RCOM for Linux
- Terminal program for serial device.
[ Hits: 2328 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
[ Hits: 2076 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- QRPPAL for Windows
- Free QRP logging software by WB2QAP
[ Hits: 1844 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- APRS Tracker
- A near-copy of the PIC-E running the GPS-2E firmware
[ Hits: 3501 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RS232 Interface
- This simple circuit is intended for older Kenwood radios and was presented in chapter 22 of the ARRL Handbook.
[ Hits: 2192 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termszone to zone chart my zone zone 8 itc zone war zone us zone log on dx zone zone 2 ny pd zone 2 cq zone 4 cq zone map zone zone 3 zone 16 what is my zone
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links