Search Results for "zone nr"23 links
- The Gain of the Axial-Mode Helix Antenna
- by Dr. D.T. Emerson, National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO++). Antenna Compendium Volume 4, pp 64-68, 1995, published by the ARRL.
[ Hits: 2307 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- Italian Beacons VHF/UHF/SHF
- By I5WBE, Enrico - Beacons Manager VHF/UHF/SHF
[ Hits: 1254 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- 425 DX NEWS
- DXNews text bullettin senr via email since 1995, with a lot of DX News, annouces, QSL managers , updates on DX pedition, cluster statistics and DX and contest calendars edited by an Italian Team of ham radio operators.
[ Hits: 3495 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- TNC for HF and VHF, by PacComm Packet Radio Division of JanRix Inc.
[ Hits: 4857 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- INRAD International Radio
- Supplier of custom designed, high performance
quartz crystal filters for communications
receivers and transceivers, for Yaesu Icom Kenwood and Collins radios
[ Hits: 1887 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sunset sunrise moonset
- Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset, and Twilight by The U.S. Naval Observatory
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telescopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telescopes.
[ Hits: 2922 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Nation River Observatory
- A fully automated amateur observatory operating near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DRAO Home Page
- Seeing through the dust
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Jodrell Bank - Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories (NRAL)
- NRAL at Jodrell Bank are a part of the University of Manchester's Department of Physics and Astronomy. The Laboratories are home to the Lovell Telescope and the MERLIN & VLBI National Facility which is operated by the University on behalf of PPARC.
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Research facility of National Science Foundation, operates many radio telescope observatories.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NRAO Very Long Baseline Array
- Very Long Baseline Array
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DRAO 10cm SOLAR RADIO NOISE PATROL
- A graphic presentation of the 10cm solar flux index for the previous eight hours, along with links to copious archival information for previous months and years.
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset, and Twilight Report
- U.S. Naval Observatory, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset, and Twilight ,Moon Illumination, Positions of the Sun and Moon , Eclipses
[ Hits: 1734 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Solar Flux report
- The latest flux report from louisxiv Canada
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Heathkit radio manuals
[ Hits: 6666 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.38 ]
- Writing useful reception reports
- Useful guidelines and suggestions on writing reception reports
[ Hits: 1357 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Writing reception reports
- A guide on writing reports to broadcasting stations and obtaining QSL cards
[ Hits: 1053 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Norway
- Radio Norway International web site
[ Hits: 2410 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11187 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Simple freeware tool to calculate several kinds of HF filters. Use to calculate L-C and R-C band filters and bandpasses, L-C, L-R and R-C highpasses and lowpasses, coils and capacitors.
[ Hits: 4947 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.46 ]