Antennas for 10 meter bandantenna projects for 10 meters band
- KG4JJH Moxon Antennas
- A Moxon rectangle antenna projects for the 6 10 15 17 and 20 meter band but include drawings, plans, statistics and homebrewing statistics.
[ Hits: 3662 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Limited space Delta Loop
- Here is a simple and easy to build antenna in a Delta Loop configeration that should make 10 and 12 meters lots more fun if you have a limited space situation o
[ Hits: 6574 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Loop antenna for 10m and 15 m
- Dual band rectangular loop antenna for 15m and 10m
[ Hits: 3516 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mobile Antennas for 10 Meters
- Interesting article on mobile antennas by Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 6448 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7554 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB
- A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
[ Hits: 77709 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5758 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Portable 10 meter antenna
- Ideal for QRP operations on 10 meters band in french
[ Hits: 3083 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Portable 2 element yagi for 10-15-20
- A Portable 2 element Triband Yagi antenna that can work on 10 15 20 meter band by VE7CA
[ Hits: 6064 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Portable Loop Antenna
- This loop it is small and light enough to carry while operating, it disassembles into small but rugged pieces that fit easily in a backpack or gym bag, and it can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
This tunable magnetic loop antenna is my contribution to the well established art of amateur loop making. Can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
[ Hits: 49302 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Portable tri-band Yagi
- a portable 2 elements tri band yagi
[ Hits: 4921 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Quad and ModQuad Antenna
- Some thoughts on a "hardware-store special" 2-meter quad, and a modified quad for 2 or 10 meters by K3MT
[ Hits: 7176 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5408 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3887 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Simple Antennas for 10 Meters
- Some antenna ideas for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 44915 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- SlimJim for 28 MHz
- A 10 meters band Slim Jim antenna project, made with a 450 Ohm slotted ribbon cable and secured on a 8 m fishing pole, by Steve G0KYA
[ Hits: 1349 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 20061 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- The 10 Meter Loop Antenna
- A nice loop antenna project for 28 MHz with schematic diagram, construction details and a complete video instruction
[ Hits: 991 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18595 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. It's compact, light, economical and doesn't need any radial.
[ Hits: 12396 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The HF Satellite Antenna for 10 and 15 meters
- Here is an antenna for the nineties. It's strong, computer designed, and has lots of gain. It is a full size, four element beam on 10, and three elements on 15 meters
[ Hits: 2187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Homebase 10 halo antenna
- A small weekend project to build a 10m band wire halo antenna
[ Hits: 4862 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.21 ]
- The Optimized Wide Band Antenna
- Yagis for 20 15 10 meters band by Nathan A. Miller
[ Hits: 3988 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- The optimized wideband antenna
- NW3Z yagi antenna designs for Dayton 2001
Includes yagis for 20 15 10 meters.
[ Hits: 5506 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 21127 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 128843 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- YBN 28-5w - 5 Elements Yagi for 28 MHz
- A 5 element yagi beam antenna for ten meters band with full dimentsions, eznec file and coax match informations for 50 ohms feed line
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ZL SPECIALE for 10 M
- A drawn of a ZL Special antenna for the 10 meter band or 28 Mhz
[ Hits: 6761 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Antennas : Antennas for 10 meter band
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
10M * 12M 15M 160M 17M 20M 2M 30M 40M 4M 6M 70cm 80M Active Antenna Calculators Array Baluns Bazooka Beverage CobWebb Coils Collinear Delta loop Dipole EH End-Fed Fan Dipole Feed Lines Four Square Fractal G5RV Halo Handhelds HB9CV Helical Hentenna HexBeam Homebrewing Techniques Horn Indoor Installation J-Pole K9AY Lindenblad Log Periodic Longwave Loop Magnetic Loop Masts and mounts Microwave Mobile Morgain Moxon Multiband NVIS OCF Patch Portable Quad Quagi Receiving Repair and Maintenance Resonant Feedline Dipole Rhombic Satellite Shortwave Skeleton Slot Slim Jim Sloper Slot Spiral Stealth T2FD Theory Towers Traps Tuners Vertical VHF UHF W3DZZ W3EDP WiFi Windom Wire Yagi ZS6BKW
Recent Links DIY 4 Element Yagi Building the Moxon Antenna YBN 28-5w - 5 Elements Yagi for 28 MHz 10 meter DiPole The 10 Meter Loop Antenna
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links