20 meters antennas
20 meters band antennas
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5967 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7531 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB
- A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
[ Hits: 77544 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- OH2FFY - Car Antenna
- Low cost build up of a 20 meter vertical for stationary mobile use that performs exceptionally well.
[ Hits: 1173 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5751 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Portable Loop Antenna
- This loop it is small and light enough to carry while operating, it disassembles into small but rugged pieces that fit easily in a backpack or gym bag, and it can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
This tunable magnetic loop antenna is my contribution to the well established art of amateur loop making. Can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
[ Hits: 49054 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 5051 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4426 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 14769 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RockLoop Antenna
- A Compact antenna for 10, 14 & 21 MHz Bands. A multiband portable and indoor antenna suitable for QRP operations based on an original idea by W9SCH that described this small loop in Sprat 60.
[ Hits: 33055 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Shortened antennas
- Drawings of shortened antenna for indoor usage, using short pvc tubes for 2 , 20 and 40 MHz by f1rfm
[ Hits: 6231 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Shunt feed a hustler mobile HF Antenna
- 40 and 20 meters mobile antenna
[ Hits: 18686 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Small loop antenna for 15 and 20 meters
- A Small Transmitting Loop Antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 3343 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The Spider Beam Project
- Home brewed spider beam by VA7ST
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trap Dipole for 17 and 20
- M0XDX trap dipole for 17 and 20 metres made from two fibreglass telescopic 5 metre long fishing poles.
[ Hits: 2020 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2468 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 30501 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- W1GQL HexBeam Antenna
- W1GQL hex beam antenna project for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 2156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 128074 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- W6ZO Delta Loop
- W6ZO Portable Delta Loop for 20 meters
[ Hits: 13218 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Wall Loop for 20m
- This max size magnetic loop antenna for 14 MHz with a totall circumference of 6m is designed to attach to a wall
[ Hits: 1005 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
10M 12M 15M 160M 17M 20M * 2M 30M 40M 4M 6M 70cm 80M Active Antenna Calculators Array Baluns Bazooka Beverage CobWebb Coils Collinear Delta loop Dipole EH End-Fed Fan Dipole Feed Lines Four Square Fractal G5RV Halo Handhelds HB9CV Helical Hentenna HexBeam Homebrewing Techniques Horn Indoor Installation J-Pole K9AY Lindenblad Log Periodic Longwave Loop Magnetic Loop Masts and mounts Microwave Mobile Morgain Moxon Multiband NVIS OCF Patch Portable Quad Quagi Receiving Repair and Maintenance Resonant Feedline Dipole Rhombic Satellite Shortwave Skeleton Slot Slim Jim Sloper Slot Spiral Stealth T2FD Theory Towers Traps Tuners Vertical VHF UHF W3DZZ W3EDP WiFi Windom Wire Yagi ZS6BKW
Antennas : 20M
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links A 20 meter Moxon Antenna Wall Loop for 20m 40 Meter Delta Loop 20 Meter Moxon Antenna Directional Helical Antenna
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links