40 Meter Antennas40 meter band antennas projects
- Helix Antenna for 7 MHz
- From his simple ham radio antennas series, KH6JRM describe an interesting short vertical helix antenna for th 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Homebrew 20/40m Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 16236 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- I4SBX EH Antennas
- Three eh antenna plans for 20 40 meters bands.
[ Hits: 6711 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7140 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- K3KY's Short Beverage
- Originally planned as an 80/160 Beverage, this antenna is a terrific performer on 40 and 30 meters
[ Hits: 24785 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3219 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Modeling the W6NL 40m Moxon
- This note looks at the antenna and antenna model for the 40 meter Moxon Yagi designed by Dave Leeson, W6NL. The performance of the antenna, through the model, will be explored in several typical settings.
[ Hits: 1362 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5971 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morgain Antenna for 40/80
- Simple and cheap antenna for 40/80 meter band in Italian
[ Hits: 10588 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- N4JTE Antennas
- Just Too Easy 40 meter reversible quads in two an three element version
[ Hits: 2429 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9048 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2831 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PA0NHC 80/40mtrs dipole antenna
- Dipole antenna for 80 to 20 mtrs with END-coax feed by PA0NHC
[ Hits: 6783 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 3350 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Quad Antenna System by Pfeiffer Maltese
- Excellent Quad Antenna projects for 40 20 17 12 10 and 6 meters band in this pdf file project by Pfeiffer Maltese
[ Hits: 37919 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.54 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 14789 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Shrunken 40 Meter Phased Quads
- A 2 element small footprint 40 meter phased, reversible, downsized quad array antenna.
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Shunt feed a hustler mobile HF Antenna
- 40 and 20 meters mobile antenna
[ Hits: 18696 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Spitfire Antenna
- A multiband antenna for 40 to 160 meters with control box project by HA8RM
[ Hits: 1045 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The 40M Extended Double Zepp
- A 5/8 wave antenna, can be fed with ladder line from the center insulator to tuner.
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
[ Hits: 4152 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Vk5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antenna
- VK5BR article on home brewing your own EH Antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1321 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 30548 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- W1AB Killer Antenna
- An elevated ground plane sized as a 40 meter antenna but fed with ladder line and antenna tuner for hf and 160 meters.
[ Hits: 2267 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2878 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- W3DZZ for 40 and 80 meter
- Home made w3dzz antenna for 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 2011 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- W3HH antenna for 40 meters
- Pictures and plan to build a wire W3HH antenna for 7 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4817 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 128495 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 4094 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section, working on VHF and HF bands
[ Hits: 25927 | Votes: 223 | Rating: 8.27 ]
- ZMV Spiral antennas
- An experimental antenna similar to the TAK spiral antenna was evaluated for SWR response
over the frequency range of 7.0 to 7.3 MHz, or the 40-meter band.
[ Hits: 3203 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- ZZ Wave net antenna
- Setting up a ZZ Wave antenna, a dual band loop antenna covering 80 and 40 meters.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
10M 12M 15M 160M 17M 20M 2M 30M 40M * 4M 6M 70cm 80M Active Antenna Calculators Array Baluns Bazooka Beverage CobWebb Coils Collinear Delta loop Dipole EH End-Fed Fan Dipole Feed Lines Four Square Fractal G5RV Halo Handhelds HB9CV Helical Hentenna HexBeam Homebrewing Techniques Horn Indoor Installation J-Pole K9AY Lindenblad Log Periodic Longwave Loop Magnetic Loop Masts and mounts Microwave Mobile Morgain Moxon Multiband NVIS OCF Patch Portable Quad Quagi Receiving Repair and Maintenance Resonant Feedline Dipole Rhombic Satellite Shortwave Skeleton Slot Slim Jim Sloper Slot Spiral Stealth T2FD Theory Towers Traps Tuners Vertical VHF UHF W3DZZ W3EDP WiFi Windom Wire Yagi ZS6BKW
Antennas : 40 Meter Antennas
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links Field Antenna for 40m Modeling the W6NL 40m Moxon 40m Quagi Beam 40 m Wire 4 Square Vertical Array Shrunken 40 Meter Phased Quads
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links