40 meter band antennas, projects
- Rotatable 40M Dipole
- The Linear-Loaded "Crappie" 40M Rotatable Dipole
A Short 40 Antenna You Can Build for $50 or Less by VA7ST VE7ASK
[ Hits: 1656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short 40m dipole
- The GM4JMU Shortened 7Mhz Dipole
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Shortened antennas
- Drawings of shortened antenna for indoor usage, using short pvc tubes for 2 , 20 and 40 MHz by f1rfm
[ Hits: 5777 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3798 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Shortened Dipole for 40 Meter
- A shortened dipole antenna for 40 meter band
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortened Dipole for 40m
- A shortened 7 MHz Dipole antenna as described by Ken GM4JMU in Sprat 74.
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Shortened dipole for 80-40 meters
- A shortened dipole for 80 and 40 meters band in spansih
[ Hits: 3313 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Shortened vertical antenna for 7 Mhz
- A simple drawing of a shortened antenna for 40 meters by using a PVC tube
[ Hits: 2791 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 11241 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Shrunken 40 Meter Phased Quads
- A 2 element small footprint 40 meter phased, reversible, downsized quad array antenna.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Shunt feed a hustler mobile HF Antenna
- 40 and 20 meters mobile antenna
[ Hits: 18347 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Spitfire Antenna
- A multiband antenna for 40 to 160 meters with control box project by HA8RM
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Sterba Curtain Antenna for 40 meters
- A forty meters band sterba curtain antenna notes by KB8PGW
[ Hits: 3343 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- The 40 Meter Inverted V Antenna
- This 40 meter Inverted V antenna was tested and tuned at a height of 35 feet and proved excellent results. The ends of the antenna are about 11 feet above the ground. Article and video available
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 40M Extended Double Zepp
- A 5/8 wave antenna, can be fed with ladder line from the center insulator to tuner.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
[ Hits: 3734 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
[ Hits: 1394 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 85001 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 6.02 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2454 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical Dipole for 40 Meters band
- A lightweight portable vertical antenna for 40m
[ Hits: 821 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 49620 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Vk5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antenna
- VK5BR article on home brewing your own EH Antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1199 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 29380 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.84 ]
- W1AB Killer Antenna
- An elevated ground plane sized as a 40 meter antenna but fed with ladder line and antenna tuner for hf and 160 meters.
[ Hits: 2240 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2657 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- W3DZZ for 40 and 80 meter
- Home made w3dzz antenna for 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1635 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- W3HH antenna for 40 meters
- Pictures and plan to build a wire W3HH antenna for 7 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4723 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 121280 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- W5VMs Shorty 40 Antenna
- A shortened dipole for 40 meters band by Martin E. Meserve
[ Hits: 1242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 3769 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
- W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3338 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Wire Dipole for 7.05 MHz
- Inverted Vee antenna for 40m with simulation data by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section, working on VHF and HF bands
[ Hits: 25082 | Votes: 193 | Rating: 8.18 ]
- ZMV Spiral antennas
- An experimental antenna similar to the TAK spiral antenna was evaluated for SWR response
over the frequency range of 7.0 to 7.3 MHz, or the 40-meter band.
[ Hits: 2898 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 9001 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- ZZ Wave net antenna
- Setting up a ZZ Wave antenna, a dual band loop antenna covering 80 and 40 meters.
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
10M12M15M160M17M20M2M30M40M *4M6M70cm80MActiveAntenna CalculatorsArrayBalunsBazookaBeverageCobWebbCoilsCollinearDelta loopDipoleEHEnd-FedFan DipoleFeed LinesFractalG5RVHaloHandheldsHB9CVHelicalHentennaHexBeamHomebrewing TechniquesHornIndoorInstallationJ-PoleK9AYLog PeriodicLongwaveLoopMagnetic LoopMasts and mountsMobileMoxonMultibandNVISOCFPatchPortableQuadQuagiReceivingRepair and MaintenanceResonant Feedline DipoleRhombicSatelliteShortwaveSkeleton SlotSlim JimSloperSlotSpiralStealthT2FDTheoryTowersTrapsTunersVerticalVHF UHFW3DZZW3EDPWiFiWindomWireYagiZS6BKW
Antennas : 40 Meter Antennas
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links Linear Loaded 40m Dipole Shrunken 40 Meter Phased Quads W1UJ Moxon Project The 40 Meter Inverted V Antenna 2 element GP for 7 MHz
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links