Antenna for 80 meters band
antenna project for 80 meters band
- Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
[ Hits: 1487 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 89379 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- Umbrella Antenna for 80 Meters
- An umbrella antenna is basically just a vertical monopole antenna that is top-loaded with a large end-hat. The hat consists of a number of radial wires that slope away, downward from the top of the antenna.
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Can’t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2586 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- VENUS 80 EH Antenna Review
- GW0RTP review of the Venus 80, and EH antenna for the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 2228 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- Vertical antenna for 40 and 80m
- Homebrew a vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band based on popular HF2V model by DL7JV
[ Hits: 2639 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 3938 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Vertical for 80 or 160 meters
- KE4UYP project for a top fed 1/4 wave lenght linear loaded vertical for 80m or 160m
[ Hits: 1579 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 51554 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- VU3GAO 80m loop antenna
- A 80 meters band loop antenna plan by VU3GAO
[ Hits: 3780 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3DZZ for 40 and 80 meter
- Home made w3dzz antenna for 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1987 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 127840 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- W7CY 80 Meter Yagi
- A new concept in big yagis
[ Hits: 2505 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1622 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- X80 Multi-band HF Vertical Antenna Review
- The X80 is a commercial version of a so-called Rybakov vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1259 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
[ Hits: 12539 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 9309 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- ZZ Wave net antenna
- Setting up a ZZ Wave antenna, a dual band loop antenna covering 80 and 40 meters.
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
10M 12M 15M 160M 17M 20M 2M 30M 40M 4M 6M 70cm 80M * Active Antenna Calculators Array Baluns Bazooka Beverage CobWebb Coils Collinear Delta loop Dipole EH End-Fed Fan Dipole Feed Lines Four Square Fractal G5RV Halo Handhelds HB9CV Helical Hentenna HexBeam Homebrewing Techniques Horn Indoor Installation J-Pole K9AY Lindenblad Log Periodic Longwave Loop Magnetic Loop Masts and mounts Microwave Mobile Morgain Moxon Multiband NVIS OCF Patch Portable Quad Quagi Receiving Repair and Maintenance Resonant Feedline Dipole Rhombic Satellite Shortwave Skeleton Slot Slim Jim Sloper Slot Spiral Stealth T2FD Theory Towers Traps Tuners Vertical VHF UHF W3DZZ W3EDP WiFi Windom Wire Yagi ZS6BKW
Antennas : 80M
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links Duo band antenna for 80 and 20 m Frame Antenna for 80m Broadband 80 meter dipole 80M Grounded Half Loop Portable Vertical Antenna for 40 and 75
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links