Multiband antennaMultiband Antennas
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 40187 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- SpiderBeam construction guide
- Build a spiderbeam from scratch for 20-17-15-12-10 meters band
[ Hits: 2479 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Squid poles as portable multiband antennas
- Fancy a cheap, collapsible self-contained portable antenna for 80, 40, 30, 20 and 15m that works really well and can be erected in minutes, by VK7JJ
[ Hits: 1251 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Stealth Multiband Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band, using a telescoping fiberglass fishing pole.
[ Hits: 50043 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- The $4 special antenna
- A multiband wire antenna with a twinlead feedline that can be easily tuned in several bands, witha 33 ft per leg you can have a 40 to 10 meters band coverage
[ Hits: 1536 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5546 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The CE0Y 7 m Triple Leg
- The supporting structure is a 15-m-glassfibre mast of DX-Wire. The antenna can be used on all bands from 10 to 40 m.
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Cobra antenna
- This article explores the Cobra Junior linear loaded antenna for 80m to 10m bands.
This antenna is a linear loaded dipole described by W4JOH in 73 magazine June 1997
[ Hits: 1368 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The CobWebb Antenna
- Building the cobWebb antenna. Construction notes and plans to homebrew a multiband antenna by G0MTD
[ Hits: 4582 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Cobwebb HF Antenna
- The G3TPW Cobwebb antenna covers five bands, 14 - 28 mhz, including the WARC bands
[ Hits: 5529 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 51438 | Votes: 85 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3532 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Fence Fan Dipole
- The Fence Fan Dipole a quick, easy and inexpensive multiband dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The GM3VLB 5 Band mini delta beam
- HF multiband mini delta compact and easy assembling antenna that cover from 20 to 10 meters by GM3VLB
[ Hits: 10079 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
[ Hits: 4445 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The Lattin 5 Band antenna
- The antenna was named for W4JRW who invented it and holds a patent on the basic principle and uses quarter wave stubs, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands
[ Hits: 24875 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- The Lazy 7
- A 9 band stealthy Fly-By-Night Antenna Eham article by N4UM
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- The Loop Skywire Antenna
- Looking for an all-bad HF antenna that is easy to contruct, costs nearly nothing and works great DX ? Try the Loop Skywire by W0MHS
[ Hits: 2228 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The M1IOS Wonder Whip
- A portable HF/VHF/UHF antenna and autotuner featured in "RadCom" June 2006.
[ Hits: 2792 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- The Mysterious Cobra
- The Cobra antenna explained, article by Rick Littlefield - K1BQT
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The N3UJJ Antenna Project
- The N3UJJ antenna project,parallel-cage dipole a multi-band horizontal antenna, without the need of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Neumann-Antenne
- A stacked multiband dipole array for 10, 15 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- The Small, Powerful Hex Beam
- How to homebrew an hex beam antenna for 20 17 15 12 10 meters band by VA7ST
[ Hits: 2816 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Western HF-10 multiband dipole antenna
- A 67 feet long dipole doublet antenna
[ Hits: 1756 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Three bands whip antenna
- 21 28 and 50MHz three bands whip antenna by JA1HWO
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trap dipole for WARC bands
- Diamond W8010 Multiband Dipole Modifications
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 90905 | Votes: 106 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 10070 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- UA1DZ antenna - description and chart
- HF 4 bands (7-14-21-28) vertical antenna plan
[ Hits: 3647 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ultra-compact Multi-band Wire Antenna
- A compact multiband wire antenna suitable for portable operations.
[ Hits: 1731 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Understanding the Hexbeam
- G3TXQ pages focuses on understanding the HexBeam antennas. Basics, dimensions, multi band issues, antenna modeling.
[ Hits: 2039 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 21371 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4847 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
10M 12M 15M 160M 17M 20M 2M 30M 40M 4M 60M 6M 70cm 80M Active Antenna Calculators Array Baluns Bazooka Beverage CobWebb Coils Collinear Delta loop Dipole EH End-Fed Fan Dipole Feed Lines Four Square Fractal G5RV Halo Handhelds HB9CV Helical Hentenna HexBeam Homebrewing Techniques Horn Indoor Installation J-Pole K9AY Lindenblad Log Periodic Longwave Loop Magnetic Loop Masts and mounts Microwave Mobile Morgain Moxon Multiband* NVIS OCF Patch Portable Quad Quagi Receiving Repair and Maintenance Resonant Feedline Dipole Rhombic Satellite Shortwave Skeleton Slot Slim Jim Sloper Slot Spiral Stealth T2FD Theory Towers Traps Tuners Vertical VHF UHF W3DZZ W3EDP WiFi Windom Wire Yagi ZS6BKW
Search The DXZone.com
Antennas : Multiband antenna
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links Remotely tuned 80-10m Wire Antenna The $4 special antenna 5 Band Telescopic Vertical Antenna 40-10 Delta Loop Antenna Classic Multiband Dipole
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links