AntennaAntenna theory, basics,design antenna
- Secrets Of Getting a Vertical To Work
- Or how I overcame the old saw, a vertical radiates equally poorly in all directions
[ Hits: 453 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Selecting a Multi-Band Vertical
- Choosing a vertical antenna. Buying guide to amateur radio HF vertical antennas by Bencher inc
[ Hits: 1426 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sensitivity of Multi Turn Receiving Loops
- Magnetism is manifested as a 'field of vectors', that is, any point in the magnetic field has not only a magnitude, but a direction in space. The four Maxwell equations describe how electric and magnetic vector fields behave and interact.
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single-stub matching
- Single-stub matching of transmission lines to loads
A worked example
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Sloper Antenna Tests
- Mark Connelly - WA1ION tests on slooper antennas
[ Hits: 2991 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Small antennas and radiation resistance
- Small antenna, what causes loss and how to increase radiation resistance in small antennas., A description of loss and radiation resistance.
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small High-Efficiency Loops
- Article about small loop antennas by W5QJR published on QST 6-86
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Smart Antennas Tutorial
- Smart antennas or the adaptive antenna array and smart antenna technology used with SDR, cognitive radio, MIMO, and other new technologies.
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Smith Chart Basics
- Smith Chart it is a graphic tool for solving transmission lines problems
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Some plain facts about multiband vertical antennas
- There is considerable confusion as to what exactly a multiband vertical antenna is. The confusion concerns the method of feed, how much mismatch one can expect, how many radials are required, how the particular antenna is built for multiband use, plus some other points.
[ Hits: 1768 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Speedometers SWR Meters and Smith Charts
- Have wondered why a Smith chart has such strange grid lines. Believe it or not, there is a logical progression from Speedometers to Smith charts that will make the Smith grid crystal clear.
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Stacking for 50MHz
- Summary of discussion on stacking antennas on six meter band
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Stacking yagis on a single tower
- How to stack different band yagi antenna in a single tower
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Stealth Attic Antennas for DX and Contesting?
- Considerations on using attic antennas for dx anc contesting operations.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SteppIR Element Length Study
- Four EZNEC studies for the 3 element SteppIR for 17 meter
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Switching Solutions
- Creative Contest/DX Station Switching Solutions by W7VP on NCJ
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SWR - Power loss calculation
- How is your SWR - determine the power loss to expect for a given SWR, includes an excel spreadsheet by n3ujj
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- SWR Table
- Power loss table by SWR values
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SWR with non-resonant antennas
- SWR with multiband and non-resonant antennas
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- T-Match Construction
- The T-Match with its balanced feed point is one method of feeding a Balanced Dipole.
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Techlib.com Antennas
- Introduction to homebrewing antenna, for AM FM band reception
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Testing with the Loop Antenna
- NRSC AM bandwidth measurements with the loop antenna
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Coaxial Line
- Impedance matching, Transmission Lines, Characteristic Impedance, VSWR & Mismatch and Antenna Losses
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Crossed-Field Antenna
- Please be aware this article introduces a completely new concept in antenna theory. In fact, this is considered the most important development relative to antennas in this century. It is so pervasive that a series of articles are required to cover the concept and its applications to the depth and extent it deserves. This is the first publication about the Crossed-Field Antenna
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The decibel
- dB the measure of performance explained at radioworks.com
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The DK7ZB-Match for Yagis
- Simple, easy to built match developed in 1995 for Yagis with resistitive loads of 12.5, 18 and 28 Ohm.
[ Hits: 3462 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- The Ferrite Rod Antenna
- Theory of the ferrite rod antenna
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The humble Yagi or should that be Uda
- Article about Yagi-UDA antennas
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Impact of Current Distribution on Array Patterns
- Technical Correspondence, QST, July 1990 - Why even "perfect" phased array element currents don't produce perfect patterns.
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The mark 2 Crossfield Antenna
- The mark 2 Crossfield Antenna was described in Sprat 76 by Alec, GD3HQR
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The mystery of radials
- Effect of radials on the efficiency of antennas.
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Petlowany Principle
- Spipral antenna principle by a concept of Bill Petlowany, K6NO. Tak Antennas are based on this principle, using spirals as dipole linear wires.
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Antennas : Antenna
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
10M 12M 15M 160M 17M 20M 2M 30M 40M 4M 6M 70cm 80M Active Antenna Calculators Array Baluns Bazooka Beverage CobWebb Coils Collinear Delta loop Dipole EH End-Fed Fan Dipole Feed Lines Four Square Fractal G5RV Halo Handhelds HB9CV Helical Hentenna HexBeam Homebrewing Techniques Horn Indoor Installation J-Pole K9AY Lindenblad Log Periodic Longwave Loop Magnetic Loop Masts and mounts Microwave Mobile Morgain Moxon Multiband NVIS OCF Patch Portable Quad Quagi Receiving Repair and Maintenance Resonant Feedline Dipole Rhombic Satellite Shortwave Skeleton Slot Slim Jim Sloper Slot Spiral Stealth T2FD Theory * Towers Traps Tuners Vertical VHF UHF W3DZZ W3EDP WiFi Windom Wire Yagi ZS6BKW
Recent Links Antenna Basics : Directional Antennas Elevation Angles Designing Vertical Aerials Measuring 2.4 GHz Helix Antennas Electrically Small Antennas 2016
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links