AntennaAntenna theory, basics,design antenna
- Trap antennas, coaxial trap, coax dipole antenna loss resistance
- Testing and comparison of traps and trap antennas
[ Hits: 3041 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Tuning Your Antenna
- Getting the best performance from your investment
[ Hits: 1088 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 10070 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- UK Antenna Planning Permission
- A UK Only post on permissions needed for antenna planning by MW1CFN
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Understanding Antennas For The Non-Technical Ham
- A Book By Jim Abercrombie, N4JA.
Reason for writing this book is to educate you so you can make an informed choice concerning the
best antenna for you. Another reason is to dispel the many antenna myths that circulate in the amateur
[ Hits: 1028 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Understanding Radiation Patterns
- Understanding and using antenna radiation patterns
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8345 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Understanding SWR by Example
- Take the mystery and mystique out of standing wave ratio. QST Article by K5DVW
[ Hits: 1484 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Using a Directional Wattmeter to measure VSWR
- These simple instructions will guide you through the operations required to calculate antenna system VSWR: preparation, connecting the wattmeter, taking the readings, calculating VSWR, and disconnecting the wattmeter.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5458 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Using MMANA-GAL for antenna modelling
- G0KYA MMANA-GAL presentation and samples
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Vertical amtennas among the trees
- Experiments on vertical antennas among the trees by ik2egl
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical and Above
- Using vertical on six meters band and above, by Peter Schleuss, HB9RUZ
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical plane antennas' beaming comparision
- Animated quad and yagi comparison. You can see antennas' characteristics behavior in a vertical plane with changing of the height.
[ Hits: 3062 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Vertical stacking of HF antennas
- Benefits of stacking two HF antennas vertically
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical vs Horizontal antenna separation
- Isolation vs antenna separation an interesting article by WA6ILQ
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1349 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF antennas, construction and use
- Article by VU2GT about VHF antennas, how to evaluate performances and models.
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Antenna mounting
- Mounting antenna close each other. Distance calculations and tips on setting up antennas by KB9VBR
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VLF-LF and the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 1254 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VSWR Explained
- An interesting article on Voltage Standing Wave Ratio vs Current Standing Wave Ratio by EPARA
[ Hits: 1800 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VSWR Reactive Power
- Many antennas and antenna designers neglect the true cause of loss. The major problem using short antennas is the reactance, not the length
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- W1GHZ Microwave Antenna Book
- The W1GHZ Online Microwave Antenna Book online
[ Hits: 9022 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- What Is the Best Antenna Height?
- Answers to common questions on antenna height. Best height for horizontal antennas and the optimal height for verticals.
[ Hits: 540 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Which Aerial ?
- Article prepared by the Medway Amateur Receiving and Transmitting Society and details their testing of various wire antennas.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Why a Beam Antenna
- Some basic antenna information for the newcomer
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Why an Antenna Radiates
- How antenna works by ARRL
[ Hits: 14590 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Why Are Antennas Built to Look Like They Do?
- Basic anctenna theory, general information on antennas
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Why does ice on a wire dipole affect the SWR?
- Effects of ice an snow in a wire dipole antennas
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Why is 50 ohm coax so special
- Why is 50 ohm Coaxial Line so Special Anyway?
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Why Radials ?
- Butternut article on radials usage on vertical and ground plane antennas
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Why Vertical Antennas?
- K2KW notes on verticals antennas
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Windom over a House Roof
- Experimenting OCF and dipole wire antennas over house roof. Effects of roofs on wire antennas
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
10M 12M 15M 160M 17M 20M 2M 30M 40M 4M 60M 6M 70cm 80M Active Antenna Calculators Array Baluns Bazooka Beverage CobWebb Coils Collinear Delta loop Dipole EH End-Fed Fan Dipole Feed Lines Four Square Fractal G5RV Halo Handhelds HB9CV Helical Hentenna HexBeam Homebrewing Techniques Horn Indoor Installation J-Pole K9AY Lindenblad Log Periodic Longwave Loop Magnetic Loop Masts and mounts Microwave Mobile Morgain Moxon Multiband NVIS OCF Patch Portable Quad Quagi Receiving Repair and Maintenance Resonant Feedline Dipole Rhombic Satellite Shortwave Skeleton Slot Slim Jim Sloper Slot Spiral Stealth T2FD Theory* Towers Traps Tuners Vertical VHF UHF W3DZZ W3EDP WiFi Windom Wire Yagi ZS6BKW
Search The DXZone.com
Antennas : Antenna
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links Antenna Basics : Directional Antennas Elevation Angles Designing Vertical Aerials Measuring 2.4 GHz Helix Antennas Electrically Small Antennas 2016
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links