Homebrewing antenna tuners
- Home brew balanced tuner
- A home made balance antenna tuner project by KR7Q
[ Hits: 1396 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew an HF Antenna Tuner
- Build an HF antenna tuner by VK5AJL
[ Hits: 1980 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Homebrew Antenna Tuner
- A simple T-network that can match any unbalanced antenna system by AA5TB
[ Hits: 4375 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Homebrew C-L-C QRP Antenna Tuner
- This is a C-L-C type tuner with a reflected power indicator. Tuning is done for minimum reflected power.
[ Hits: 4631 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Homebrew Monster Xmatch
- Home made Xmatch by Jozef Hand-Boniakowski WB2MIC
[ Hits: 2289 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Homebrew SGC SG-237 Control Box
- A remote control box for the SG-237 that allow to turn on and off, check status the SGC tuner remotely by AA5TB
[ Hits: 1495 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Homemade HF +50MHz Antenna tuner
- HF/6M antenna tuner preselector and antenna switcher project by ON6MU
[ Hits: 4581 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- How to Use an Antenna Tuner
- Get maximum power to your antenna by learning how to hook up and use a tunner to properly "trick" your rig
[ Hits: 12058 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Icom AH-4 wide range antenna tuner
- This document attempts to compensate for a rather sparse instruction manual by providing information on how to interface the AH-4 with any HF radio.
[ Hits: 3012 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- K0KP's Tuna Tin 2
- Build yourself a Tuna Tin 2 and get in on the action by Rex Greenwell K0KP
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KARC Tuner Project BOM
- Martin's (KH6MB) tuner design, with carbon fiber poles and fine cooper clad wire for antennas simplifies station setup and produces excellent results from beach front sites. Much better results with much less effort.
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
[ Hits: 4688 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- L Network Antenna Tuner
- L Network Antenna Tuner Project by K7SFN
[ Hits: 1023 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Legal Limit L-Match Tuner
- The match is built around a 35 uH roller inductor and 350 pF variable capacitor and is used to convert a 40m loop antenne to match 80 and 160
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- LF MF Antenna Tuner
- W5JGV antenna tuner for 150 - 500 Khz band
[ Hits: 2542 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Link Coupled Tuner
- Legal Limit Link Coupled Balanced Tuner,for the amateur ham radio HF bands. This Tuner uses plug-in Coils sets for 40, 80, & 160 meters
[ Hits: 3690 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Link-Coupled Antenna Tuners
- W4RNL tutorial on on inductively coupled (link-coupled) antenna tuners
[ Hits: 2514 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- MFJ-940 modification
- The MFJ-940 VERSA TUNER II is a useful little antenna tuner for the HF-bands. However it suffers from a minor design error, which can be easily rectified.
[ Hits: 2343 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Mini ATU
- SP5DDJ mini antenna tuner for QRP operations
[ Hits: 4000 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MT-3000A Modification
- Article on the Dentron MT-3000A antenna tuner and some good modifications by W1AN
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 23639 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- N4EKV.COM - Antenna Tuners
- Homebrew balanced-L antenna tuner.
Covers 160-10m. Designed specifically for balanced feedlines.
[ Hits: 4537 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Pi-filter ATU for Beams and Verticals
- A ATU for beam and vertical antennas by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 1249 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Putting a Balun and a Tuner Together
- Two wire transmission line as a three terminal Device , The W2DU and W7EL models of a choke balun, The effectiveness of a balun. Article by Kevin Schmidt, W9CF
[ Hits: 3810 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- QRP 20m Antenna Tuner Unit
- A QRP antenna tuner for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10316 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- QRP 20m ATU
- A handy little QRP Antenna Tuner designed specifically for 20m, although it works fine up to 10m.
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP Antenna Tuner for 20 m
- A small antenna tuner for 14 MHz
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP Random Wire Tuner
- A small random wire antenna tune that can tune from 40 to 10 meters bands.
[ Hits: 986 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP Z-Match Tuner 40-10m
- The Z Match is really a basic L Match consisting of a series capcitor and variable shunt inductor, coupled to the antenna using the RF transformer action.
[ Hits: 997 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remote Antenna Tuner
- Remote antenna tuner
[ Hits: 14235 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Remote antenna tuner controller
- Software to remotely tune an HF antenna, included in help a principle hardware picture, by M.Recchia IK0VVE
[ Hits: 3097 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Remote ATU
- Remote control L match Aerial Tuning Unit
[ Hits: 1260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- S-Match a symmetrical universal tuner
- This ATU is based on the oringal project by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- S-MATCH Universal ATU
- PA0FRI's "S-MATCH ATU" published in RSGB's RadCom March 2003). The Balanced Universal ATU Photographs of ZL2ML's S-Match were added.
[ Hits: 5167 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Short Whip Antenna Tuner
- Here is a circuit that will resonate a short whip antenna for the HF Bands.
[ Hits: 5502 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Single Coil Z Match
- The simple Z match tuner simplified, article by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 3782 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- Super Tee Antenna Tuner
- W3TS small but effective antenna tuner
[ Hits: 2881 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Switched inductor L match tuner
- A 10 to 80 meters band qrp antenna tuner by KC8AON, based on Steve Weber, KD1JV "ALT or Altoids L Tuner"
[ Hits: 5924 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- T-MATCH ATU
- T-Match Network Antenna Tuner for a wide range of complex antenna loads between 1.8 and 30Mhz at moderate power levels by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3850 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The "Woodpecker" Tuning aid
- This little gadget is that it allows you to tune up at full peak output power, whilst limiting the average power to a fraction of the peak, thereby protecting the PA from meltdown
[ Hits: 3876 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5318 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The L‐Network Impedance Matcher
- N6LYU Greg article on L-Network
[ Hits: 2071 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The Ultimate transmatch
- Usage and benefits of transmatch. A pdf document from a QST article made available for novices and beginners by ARRL
[ Hits: 14668 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- The Z Match Using a Toroidal Core Coil
- Combined with Miniature Tuning Gang Capacitors, a toroidal core inductor is a means to assemble a compact Z Match assembly for Low Power (QRP) use.
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
10M 12M 15M 160M 17M 20M 2M 30M 40M 4M 6M 70cm 80M Active Antenna Calculators Array Baluns Bazooka Beverage CobWebb Coils Collinear Delta loop Dipole EH End-Fed Fan Dipole Feed Lines Four Square Fractal G5RV Halo Handhelds HB9CV Helical Hentenna HexBeam Homebrewing Techniques Horn Indoor Installation J-Pole K9AY Lindenblad Log Periodic Longwave Loop Magnetic Loop Masts and mounts Microwave Mobile Morgain Moxon Multiband NVIS OCF Patch Portable Quad Quagi Receiving Repair and Maintenance Resonant Feedline Dipole Rhombic Satellite Shortwave Skeleton Slot Slim Jim Sloper Slot Spiral Stealth T2FD Theory Towers Traps Tuners * Vertical VHF UHF W3DZZ W3EDP WiFi Windom Wire Yagi ZS6BKW
Antennas : Tuners
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links Z-match ATU covering 160m - 10m The Z Match Using a Toroidal Core Coil Antenna Tuning Unit using the T-Network approach A Homebrew Z-Match Transmatch QRP Z-Match Tuner 40-10m
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links