WiFi2.4 GHz Wifi antennas
- Cantenna Aus-Style
- This is a brief guide to a cantenna , locating the materials not available easily in australia
[ Hits: 4880 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- Cantenna Calculator
- Online calculator for Cantenna special antenna for 802.11 Wi-Fi bands
[ Hits: 3873 | Votes: 112 | Rating: 5.41 ]
- Kioan's calculator for building a Cantenna , directional waveguide antenna for long-range Wi-Fi
[ Hits: 6050 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- CardboardHorn - Seattle Wireless
- A Cardboard Horn antenna for 802.11b
[ Hits: 7682 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- CD Case WI-FI antenna
- A bi-quad antenna for wireless 2.4 Ghz made using a cd case
[ Hits: 14042 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Coffee Can WiFi Antenna
- This wi-fi antenna design is a much simpler DIY project than the pringles cantenna. Basically there are 3 parts to a build-your-own 2.4 Ghz cantenna kit: a pigtail, an N-female connector and a metal coffee can.
[ Hits: 1122 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Cookie Cantenna Wi-Fi
- Make a cheap, portable, high performance (15-18 db) directional antenna out of commonly available parts that can be purchased in most grocery and hardware stores.
[ Hits: 5855 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CORNET 2.4 giga WIFI antenna
[ Hits: 6273 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4770 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9248 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DIY Wireless Antennas Update and Resource Center
- Your DIY Guide to Wireless Antennas for boosting wireless signal strength. How to build a wireless antenna for little or no money.
[ Hits: 3380 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
[ Hits: 10865 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- Easy 2.4 GHz Omnidirectional Antenna
- A step by step guide to easily make a homemade antenna for the Wi-FI band and for a fraction of the cost of a common WIFI commercial antenna.
[ Hits: 2575 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Efficient Feed for Offset Parabolic Antennas for 2.4 GHz
- Possible solutions to the problems of efficiently illuminating SAT TV offset parabolic antennas in the use on WLAN frequencies of 2.4 GHz..
[ Hits: 3875 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Helical Antenna for 2.4 GHz and 802.11b
- The following page details construction of a Helical antenna based on the superb design by Jason Hecker.
[ Hits: 5185 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Helical Antenna for WiFi
- Improved Helical Antenna Design for 802.11b WLAN by PA0HOO
[ Hits: 2758 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Helical/helix antenna 2.4 GHz HOWTO
- Helical/helix antenna cookbook recipe for 2.4 GHz wavelans and/or WiFi applications
[ Hits: 6754 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- High Performance 802.11 Antenna
- It is cheap and simple and has a gain of about 17 dBi.
[ Hits: 8328 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 20201 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Homebrew WiFi Antennas
- Lincomatic's Homebrew WiFi Antennae, Cantenna, Toothpick Monopole, Patch Antenna, BiQuad, collinear wifi antenna all in one page
[ Hits: 4178 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Homemade USB wifi antenna
- Homemade usb wifi antenna projects on WLAN 802.11
[ Hits: 5551 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Horn Antenna Designer
- 802.11b Horn Antenna Designer, calculate horn antenna dimension for wi-fi application
[ Hits: 2730 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Hot to test a homebrew wifi antenna
- Homebrew Wifi antenna test page
[ Hits: 1857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37308 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- How to extend your Wireless Network
- How to extend your Wireless Network by building a 2.4 gHz wifi cantenna
[ Hits: 3142 | Votes: 211 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Inverted Amos Antenna for WiFi
- Inverted Amos Sector Antenna for 2.4 GHz WiFi by
Dragoslav Dobričić, YU1AW
[ Hits: 4717 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Laptop Mini Wireless Antenna
- A small antenna to improve signal reception of a laptop wireless card. This will boost the gain of your wi-fi card and will increase network speed and bandwidth.
[ Hits: 1119 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- Linear Focus Parabolic Wifi Antenna
- This antenna can be made in a couple of hours and involves a fair amount of measuring, cutting, bending, and bolting metal.
[ Hits: 3270 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Long Range Wi-fi Dish Antenna
- Build parabolic WLAN antenna adapted from a small satellite dish. It provides high gain and long range connections.
[ Hits: 5049 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Making an 802.11 antenna from a tin can
- How to make a wifi cantenna using a mini ravioli can
[ Hits: 5889 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5713 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Mobile 2.45Ghz antenna
- A prototype 2.45ghz antenna for mobile use. This antenna has been u sed for surveying signal strength using a variety of free wlan tools.
[ Hits: 5913 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Obelisk Wireless LAN Antenna
- Obelisk Sector Antenna for 2.4 and 5.8 GHz Wireless LAN Dragoslav Dobričić, YU1AW
[ Hits: 4210 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Antennas : WiFi
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
10M 12M 15M 160M 17M 20M 2M 30M 40M 4M 6M 70cm 80M Active Antenna Calculators Array Baluns Bazooka Beverage CobWebb Coils Collinear Delta loop Dipole EH End-Fed Fan Dipole Feed Lines Four Square Fractal G5RV Halo Handhelds HB9CV Helical Hentenna HexBeam Homebrewing Techniques Horn Indoor Installation J-Pole K9AY Lindenblad Log Periodic Longwave Loop Magnetic Loop Masts and mounts Microwave Mobile Morgain Moxon Multiband NVIS OCF Patch Portable Quad Quagi Receiving Repair and Maintenance Resonant Feedline Dipole Rhombic Satellite Shortwave Skeleton Slot Slim Jim Sloper Slot Spiral Stealth T2FD Theory Towers Traps Tuners Vertical VHF UHF W3DZZ W3EDP WiFi * Windom Wire Yagi ZS6BKW
Recent Links Building the Single Sided 8 Slot Waveguide 2.4 GHz Sky mini-dish Antenna A Tincan feed for 2.45GHz WiFi Spider Antenna WLAN 802.11b/g Bi-quad antenna
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links