Special DXPedition contest stations
Home : Contesting : DXPedition
DXPedition contest stations
- CN8WW 2000
- Morocco dx pedition in 2000
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mono County CQP Expeditions
- In 2004, 2005 & 2006, after many years of very successful multi operator county expeditions, Jim (W6KC) did single operator expeditions to Mono County.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- P40E CQ WW CW
- 2002 CQ WW CW antennas and shack
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ST0RY - Sudan DXpedition March 2003
- On March 20, 2003, we brought Sudan, one of the most needed and top-ranking DXCC entities, on the air with the call sign ST0RY (Sierra Tango Zero Radio Yankee). After some 48,000 QSOs, ST0RY became hiSTORY on March 31, 2003.
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T8 Liechtensten 2006
- Liechtenstein 2006, cq ww 160m cw contest, top-band, t9 multi single crew
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VB2C VC2C VB2V VB2R
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VK1AA Web Site
- Information for AX1AA VK1AA/M VK1AA/2 VK1AA/4 VK9LX VK9LX/MM VK9LX/9 H44XX H40XX and several other dx peditions
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- VK9XD DX Contest Station
- Christmas Island
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VP5X Contest Group
- VP5X contest group website. VP5X is licensed to KY1V for contest operation from the Turks & Caicos Islands.
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- ZX0F - CQ WW SSB 1999
- Pictures of the CQ WW SSSB 1999 Multi-Multi from Fernando de Noronha Isl.
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Analysis Calendars Clubs DXPedition * Hardware QSO Party Resources Results Rules SO2R Software Sponsors Stations
Contesting : DXPedition
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.