- HF Balcony antenna
- Small HF balcony antenna project
[ Hits: 18950 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- HF Copper Loop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
[ Hits: 24583 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- GW0VMR construction ideas
- selection of construction ideas from Patrick, GW0VMR, includes ATU, Baluns theory
[ Hits: 21224 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.84 ]
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[ Hits: 38551 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 20224 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Helix antenna for 2 meters
- Plan of a helix antenna for 2 meter satellite use by VK5ZAI
[ Hits: 27774 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- HF Receiving Loop Antenna
- HF receiving loop antenna, an easy-to-make receiving loop antenna for HF
[ Hits: 18109 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HF mobile antenna
- Build your mobile antenna which outperforms Hustler by 10db and ATAS-100 by 18db. From 80 to 10m.
[ Hits: 35412 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antenna
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[ Hits: 36135 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- HF portable antenna - 40 to 6 meters
- Homemade 40 through 6 meter HF portable multiband antenna, an aluminium antenna construction article, with plan, drawings and photos
[ Hits: 55813 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- Grounding is key to good reception
- Guidelines to groundings.
[ Hits: 48300 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- Ham Test Online
- Online computer-based training for the amateur radio written exams
[ Hits: 17687 | Votes: 1134 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Ham Radio Live from Dallas, Texas
- An online Ten Tec Pegasus with a schedule of frequencys monitored, by Bob, K5AHT, Bill, K5WGA and Pete, AE5PL.
[ Hits: 64525 | Votes: 269 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- HENRY Amplifiers
- Henry Radio amplifiers for HF & VHF UHF Amateur and-or Commercial-Industrial use
[ Hits: 46503 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- Heights Tower Systems
- Telescopic towers, platforms and accessories
[ Hits: 24913 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Ham radio map
- Large size gif map with call signs
[ Hits: 66946 | Votes: 830 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- Hidden and stealth antennas
- Antenna Restrictions, Power Restrictions, RFI Problems, or Limited Space keeping you off the air?
[ Hits: 36509 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Ham manuals on PDF Format. Take a tour of manuals on-line.
[ Hits: 27413 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- Ham Radio Outlet
- A full line dealer with 12 locations nationwide.
[ Hits: 31228 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 25903 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 22732 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 71184 | Votes: 160 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 108558 | Votes: 227 | Rating: 6.97 ]
- Ham University
- Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a game.
Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams, contains all the questions for all three FCC written exams. You can browse the questions, quiz yourself on your weak areas, or set yourself a mock exam.
[ Hits: 18043 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23569 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Ham Label
- Professional QSL cards label printing software.
[ Hits: 15417 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24.38 Download
- Download latest free version of the popular Ham Radio Deluxe 5. An amateur radio suite that includes Log program, remote radio control, DM780 a multimode decoder, mapping and rotor control tools. Latest free build is 5.24.38
[ Hits: 59147 | Votes: 627 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- HamAlyzer is a spectrum analyzer made just for hams, save plot images easily for emailing, monogramed with your call sign.
HamAlyzer looks no more supported, here 2.8 trial version available. Download hamalyzer
[ Hits: 25957 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 7.26 ]
- HA8ET Technical & Homebrew pages
- Technical Articles, Homebrew,Test & Measurements, (Returnloss Bridge 1,8 MHz...1300 MHz, 2m/70cm DIPLEXER...) Vacum Tube Databases, VHF-UHF-SHF Power amplifiers,HAM links, electronics links
[ Hits: 17272 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- Ham Radio Circuits
- Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 807, FM Mike, Crystal filter and more.
[ Hits: 35249 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Ham Radio Homebrewing by IK3OIL
- A collection of projects for Amateur Radio Homebrewing enthusiasts
[ Hits: 23215 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- GW0VNR Upconverter
- A simple upconverter project for use with the RTL SDR or Fun Cube Dongle
[ Hits: 32206 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Programming software, diagrams, radio mods, secrets, service manuals for Motorola, Yaesu, Kenwood, Icom, Alinco.
[ Hits: 22573 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 7.71 ]