- Home-made antennas by we6w
- Various types of antennas by we6w
[ Hits: 39021 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- J-vertical for 10 meters
- J-vertical antennas for 10 meter band, a slim jim for 28 MHz with photos and plans
[ Hits: 27811 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 28541 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Homebrew 20/40m Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 16342 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- IZ7ATH Projects
- Antennas, Keyer, amplifier, transverter, baluns
[ Hits: 23287 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 86055 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 20212 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 41903 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Homebrew G5RV
- A G5RV plan for 10-160 meters, 10-40 and 10-80 meters band
[ Hits: 20069 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 20460 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a bent dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 45091 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 50277 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 14821 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29801 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- How to build a tuned loop antenna
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 22815 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- Inverted L antenna
- The ever-popular inverted L antnna, a fast to implement and setup shortwave antenna project by Arnie Coro C02KK
[ Hits: 27709 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Homebrew your own inductors
- Cannot find the inductors you need for an antenna, a tuner or amplifier ? Build your own it is
[ Hits: 27125 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37319 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Homebrew a W3DZZ antenna
- Build your own multiband W3DZZ antenna resonating on 80 40 20 15 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 19267 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- IOTA maps
- Maps and QSL gallery of IOTA islands all over the world
[ Hits: 15105 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 4.27 ]
- Hy Gain
- HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators
[ Hits: 48285 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Icom IC-706 mods and manuals
- Programming interface schematics for Icom:
Programming software for Icom IC-706 (Icom IC 706 IC706) : PDF Service Menu for Icom IC-706 (Icom IC 706 IC706) : PDF Service Manual with schematics for Icom IC-706
[ Hits: 16799 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 47642 | Votes: 164 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- J-pole Design Prg
- J-pole Design Program V1.1 by WA2ISE
Download a VHF twinlead Jpole antenna calculator MSDOS program
[ Hits: 20662 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- With J-Track you can quickly and easily keep track of your favorite orbiting objects.
[ Hits: 16025 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 33712 | Votes: 183 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Homebrew 813 Linear Amplifier
- 813 Linear Amplifier Project includes many schematics, drawind and assembling construction
[ Hits: 16954 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- How modify a CB linear to use in HF band
- how to modify a Cb linear amplifier to use in HAm HF band
[ Hits: 33764 | Votes: 104 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Idiot's guide to coaxial cable
- A very beginner's guide to coax cables. Characteristics, detailed comparison of typical coaxial cables, commonly used connectors, and a few words about SWR.
[ Hits: 20943 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Install a PL-259 on an RG-8X
- A better way to install PL-259 connectors on RG-8X type coax by Dan Richardson, K6MHE
[ Hits: 24613 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm
- KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more
[ Hits: 26468 | Votes: 154 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- Homebrew QRP SSB Transceiver
- This page describes a homebrew QRP SSB transceiver built by WB9IPA.
[ Hits: 18895 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.94 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20938 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]