- Your Remote S-Meter
- A Kenwood R-5000 communications receiver located in Salt Lake City that you can remotely control and receive S-Meter readings and audio from via a web browser.
[ Hits: 16971 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- ZX-YAGI Antennas
- Fine HF beams for Ham Radio and CB made in Germany
[ Hits: 14926 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Zetagi CB amplifiers, 10m amplifiers and accessories, power supplies, microphones, SWR and power meters, battery charges manufacturers based in Italy
[ Hits: 25814 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- Yaesu FT1000MP Page
- Website devoted entirely to the Yaesu FT1000MP. Our purpose is to link you with other owners and to enhance the understanding and appreciation for just what the radio can do, and how you can use other hardware and software with it.
[ Hits: 16386 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Yaesu FT-897d mods
- Programming interface schematics for Yaesu FT-897D programming interface, Yaesu 4 pin plug
PDF User Manual for Yaesu FT-897D (FT 897 D FT897D)
[ Hits: 16901 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Yaesu VX-7R modifications
- Website dedicated to Yaesu VX-7R modifications and informations, includes links to software for VX7R, tips and tricks
[ Hits: 32635 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Yaesu VX-7R transceivers mods
- Modifications, manuals and schematics for Yaesu VX-7R
[ Hits: 22565 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.90 ]
- Yagi Designer
- Program that produces antenna radiation patterns and graphs for SWR, forward gain, and F/B ratios
[ Hits: 22032 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 20278 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 69828 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.14 ]