- CB antennas
- Lots of information on fabricating CB antennas
[ Hits: 29252 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.04 ]
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 144910 | Votes: 191 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Build this Novice 4 band vertical
- Home made vertical antenna for 80 40 15 10 meters
ARRL PDF file taken from QST June 1978
[ Hits: 73995 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Delta Loop for 50 MHz
- Delta loop and vertical antenna plans with translation in italian
[ Hits: 28830 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Build A Magnetic Loop
- Documents and schema on how to build a Magnetic Loop Antenna fo 80/30 mtrs
[ Hits: 28226 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.65 ]
- Building baluns
- How to easily home-brew baluns even in strange formats 1/1 - 2/1 - 4/1 - 6/1 - 9/1 - 12/1 et 16/1 for bands from 1.8 to 30 (50) MHz in french
[ Hits: 32732 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- Coaxial Balun
- Coaxial balun plan by I0QM
[ Hits: 30275 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 52625 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Build a Double Bazooka HF antenna
- Build a double bazooka coaxial dipole, broad-band dipole antenna
[ Hits: 31972 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 41618 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- CB Quad antenna
- A low-cost and easy to build Quad antenna tuned for CB band on 27 Mhz.
[ Hits: 24225 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 66560 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Design
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
[ Hits: 29892 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- Choosing wire for an antenna
- One of the most asked questions when it comes to antennas is what kind of wire should I use
[ Hits: 32388 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Clif's Ham Radio Page
- Summary of experience with restricted space antennas
[ Hits: 16065 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Crank-up Tilt-over Tower
- A home made tower, with project design and pictures
[ Hits: 34507 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Dave's Homemade Antenna Tuner
- A multi-use Antenna Tuner
[ Hits: 27946 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.93 ]
- Cheap VHF/UHF Antennas
- Cheap Yagi Antennas for VHF/UHF
[ Hits: 99021 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- Cutting Jig for VHF/UHF yagi elements
- If you want a top-performance VHF/UHF Long Yagi, you will probably have to build it yourself.
[ Hits: 18664 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 63377 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Building Helical Antennas - Seattle Wireless
- Photos and comments on building an helical antenna for wifi
[ Hits: 29453 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Classic Radio Galery
- Large colletion of antique radios with details and photos
[ Hits: 28319 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- Chicago Police Scanner
- Listen to Chicago police live audio feed
[ Hits: 133811 | Votes: 406 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- Cincinnati Police and Fire
- WCPO police scanner ohio
[ Hits: 15835 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 3.73 ]
- Cleveland.com: Police Scanner
- Live feed from Cleveland, Ohio
[ Hits: 27860 | Votes: 157 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Dallas police live scanner
- Listen to the Dallas Ambulance, Fire & Police live scanner radio feed
[ Hits: 28698 | Votes: 185 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Commander Amplifiers
- HF anf VHF amplifiers made in U.S.A. by Command Technologies, Inc. now acquired by Palstar
[ Hits: 31308 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- 25-30 MHz base and mobile amplifiers
[ Hits: 23835 | Votes: 152 | Rating: 6.98 ]
- Comet Antennas
- NGC is now distributor for COMET and MALDOL brand antenna products designed, manufactured in Japan. Distributor of DAIWA brand RF SWR/power meters and switching power supplies, antennas, test equipment, antenna analyzers and more
[ Hits: 21580 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Cushcraft Amateur Radio and commercial antennas HF and VHF vertical and yagi antennas owned by MFJ.
[ Hits: 26387 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Design and build helix antennas
[ Hits: 17182 | Votes: 394 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Cybercorder 2000
- You can use like a VCR to record from your radio, the internet, or any sound input. Recordings are saved as WAV or MP3 files on your PC hard disk drive, and can easily be played back from the list of completed recordings.
[ Hits: 20443 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- CW Decoder
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 22762 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 44161 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 67367 | Votes: 1710 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Code Quick
- Master Code In 30 Days, Code quick the fastest way to master code.
[ Hits: 45856 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- CW Player
- CW Palyer version 4.0 is a simple freeware program generates Morse caracters and Q codes. It needs a sound card and at least Windows 95.
[ Hits: 21690 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- CWT, a morse code learning program for MSDOS by DK5LI
[ Hits: 22688 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.32 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20280 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 79564 | Votes: 1172 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Build an HF Linear Amp
- Hombrew project to build an HF linear amplifier whose output is 210W for 16W of drive on 80M and max output is 300W.
[ Hits: 22443 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Cobra Grant Superstar Emperor Galaxy President Midland Uniden and more radio mods
[ Hits: 34117 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- We intend to provide a wide variety of technically oriented infomation aimed at the Citizens Band, Amateur, and FRS Bands
[ Hits: 96202 | Votes: 2633 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- CB Mic Wiring
- Excellent resource for microphones wiring including old make of cb radios.
Microphone wiring can be a real pain if you arent sure how to work out which wire goes where. On this page i will try to explain the basics and also give you the wiring positions for most CB radio's
[ Hits: 25992 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Defpom CB and HAM radio mods
- Circuit diagrams, CB and HAM mods, alignments, data sheets and pinouts, a massive site with over 600 pages of free info
[ Hits: 53264 | Votes: 12040 | Rating: 8.19 ]