- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 145353 | Votes: 191 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Delta Loop for 50 MHz
- Delta loop and vertical antenna plans with translation in italian
[ Hits: 28969 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Dipole and Inverted V Antenna Calculator
- Enter the resonant frequency for the dipole/vee antenna calculation
[ Hits: 16144 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- Coaxial Balun
- Coaxial balun plan by I0QM
[ Hits: 30317 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 17040 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be? Dipole Antennas and the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 20001 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 66677 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Design
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
[ Hits: 30016 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- Clif's Ham Radio Page
- Summary of experience with restricted space antennas
[ Hits: 16096 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Crank-up Tilt-over Tower
- A home made tower, with project design and pictures
[ Hits: 34652 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Dave's Homemade Antenna Tuner
- A multi-use Antenna Tuner
[ Hits: 27946 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.93 ]
- Cutting Jig for VHF/UHF yagi elements
- If you want a top-performance VHF/UHF Long Yagi, you will probably have to build it yourself.
[ Hits: 18717 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Cleveland.com: Police Scanner
- Live feed from Cleveland, Ohio
[ Hits: 27908 | Votes: 157 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Dallas police live scanner
- Listen to the Dallas Ambulance, Fire & Police live scanner radio feed
[ Hits: 28832 | Votes: 186 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- Commander Amplifiers
- HF anf VHF amplifiers made in U.S.A. by Command Technologies, Inc. now acquired by Palstar
[ Hits: 31357 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- 25-30 MHz base and mobile amplifiers
[ Hits: 23878 | Votes: 154 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Comet Antennas
- NGC is now distributor for COMET and MALDOL brand antenna products designed, manufactured in Japan. Distributor of DAIWA brand RF SWR/power meters and switching power supplies, antennas, test equipment, antenna analyzers and more
[ Hits: 21624 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Diamond Antenna
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
[ Hits: 39534 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- Cushcraft Amateur Radio and commercial antennas HF and VHF vertical and yagi antennas owned by MFJ.
[ Hits: 26430 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Quad Antennas by CUBEX, Cubex currently offers Cubical Quad antennas for 2 meters through 40 meters.
[ Hits: 14861 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Design and build helix antennas
[ Hits: 17265 | Votes: 394 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Cybercorder 2000
- You can use like a VCR to record from your radio, the internet, or any sound input. Recordings are saved as WAV or MP3 files on your PC hard disk drive, and can easily be played back from the list of completed recordings.
[ Hits: 20520 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Digital Master 780
- Digital Master 780 is a windows multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control. It is part of HRD package and support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV. Free version was made available with HRD 5.
[ Hits: 18850 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- CW Decoder
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 23152 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.52 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 44820 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 68025 | Votes: 1711 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Code Quick
- Master Code In 30 Days, Code quick the fastest way to master code.
[ Hits: 46000 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- CW Player
- CW Palyer version 4.0 is a simple freeware program generates Morse caracters and Q codes. It needs a sound card and at least Windows 95.
[ Hits: 21808 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- CWT, a morse code learning program for MSDOS by DK5LI
[ Hits: 22772 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20439 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
[ Hits: 32432 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 80594 | Votes: 1176 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Defpom CB and HAM radio mods
- Circuit diagrams, CB and HAM mods, alignments, data sheets and pinouts, a massive site with over 600 pages of free info
[ Hits: 53370 | Votes: 12041 | Rating: 8.19 ]