- DX Dual Dipole
- Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 31063 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 25304 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 24083 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- EH Antenna calculator
- Calculate eh antenna components dimension with this online form
[ Hits: 19446 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Double bazooka coaxial dipole antenna
- From WH2T Dr Ace's Double Bazooka Coaxial Dipole
[ Hits: 47353 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be? Dipole Antennas and the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 20041 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- EH antenna fo 160 mt by Iz7ath
- EH antenna for 160 mt: my experiment and comparison with a short vertical. with full details on construction procedure and testing.
[ Hits: 28859 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- EH antennas for 50 Mhz
- EH antenna for six meters band by IW0BZD
[ Hits: 21031 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 23621 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Easy J-pole antenna
- Everybody says keep one in your bag, nobody seems to make one work right. Here's the straight scoop on why the J-pole is not an easy antenna to duplicate!
[ Hits: 34364 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Do You Need an Antenna Tuner
- Maybe yes, maybe no. It all depends on the type of antenna and feed line you're using. QST Article in pdf format
[ Hits: 21449 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Double-L For 80/160
- Double-L Antenna For 80/160 by Don Toman, K2KQ
[ Hits: 35316 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- DK7ZB Yagi Homebrewing
- Yagis for homemade with a new match-system, for 6m, 4m, 2m, 70cm and Shortwave
[ Hits: 19628 | Votes: 540 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- DX cluster Telnet links
- This page contains links to 60 DXcluster telnet sites around the world.
[ Hits: 24667 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- DX Summit by OH2AQ
- DX Summit Web Cluster, built up and operated by the members of OH9W OH2AQ Radio Club.
[ Hits: 119253 | Votes: 674 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- DXWatch is a modern cluster spot filter service and webcluster. Includes the possibility to create your own filter, external widget in a fast and flexible user interface.
[ Hits: 34890 | Votes: 235 | Rating: 8.03 ]
- DX-Sherlock - QSO real time maps and listings
- Shows QSO and SWL in real time, taking data from many different sources (DX-Cluster, WSPR, Reverse Beacon). It also allows to send DX-Spots and more features.
[ Hits: 17736 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- DXCC Country List
- NG3K DXCC prefix list
[ Hits: 16545 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- DXCC map
- Large JPG dxcc map with amateur radio prefixes and CQ zones
[ Hits: 37054 | Votes: 401 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Amateur radio HF amplifiers and power supplies manufactured in Australia
[ Hits: 19777 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- English shortwave broadcast schedules
- English shortwave broadcast schedules homepage for Prime Time Shortwave
[ Hits: 16817 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- Discone Antenna Design
- Discone antenna deisgn program by K5DKZ
[ Hits: 15044 | Votes: 109 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- EM Scientific MININEC
- MININEC for Windows is antenna modeling tool for the novice, student and hobbyist.
[ Hits: 20152 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- eSoftAnywhere DSP & more
- Ham radio amateur radio, short wave, CB, DSP software, by VE1EXE (RIP) DSP Software eSoftAnywhere DSP & more Memorial free version.
[ Hits: 15440 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- DSPFilter - MM Hamsoft
- Freeware DSP filter by JE3HHT
[ Hits: 29082 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27417 | Votes: 595 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- DX 4 Win
- DX4WIN is an easy to use, yet powerful logging program for every ham. It has been designed for the the serious and the casual DXer.
[ Hits: 21350 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 23246 | Votes: 494 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Dmorse & WDmorse
- DMORSE freeware teaches Morse Code in simple steps. It is useful both for those starting to learn morse and for those who wish to increase their speed. Dos and Windows versions available.
[ Hits: 26955 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- DXprop is a radiowave propagation forecast freeware for ham radio operators, permits to predict propagation on 12 frequencies. Use Minimuf 3.5 routine developped for US Navy. Available in French and English
[ Hits: 22486 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Easy Kilowatt Linear Amplifier
- Rf amplifier for hf ham radio service - includes easy to understand designs and penny-cheap construction details
[ Hits: 22229 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- Homebrew page with some great homebrew gear shown here.
[ Hits: 24472 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14872 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]