Ham Radio Contest Clubs
Home : DX Resources : Contest : Clubs
Ham radio contest clubs around the world
- ALGARVE Dx Team
- South Troop Amateur Radio DX Tean based in
south of Portugal in Algarve province. Contest partecipations and dx peditions using portable stations and wire antenas are main activities
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OM7M low bands contest club
- Radioclub KAPA,OM7M Partizanske Slovack republic
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PJ2T - Caribbean Contesting Consortium
- The Caribbean Contesting Consortium is a contest club dedicated to fun, international friendship, and advancement of the contesting art through superior operating technique and maximum application of technology.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Slovenia contest club
- Refereers,WRTC teams, rules, software, awards and schedules
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 9K Contest Club
- The first Kuwaiti contest club,idea of 9K2RR
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- World Wide Young Contesters
- Amateur radio contest club created in 1999 to encourage new young hams from all over the world.
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WY4Y Zebulon Contesting and Awards Club
- The primary objective of ZCC is to promote Amateur Radio use by awarding members for achievements in the Awards section.
Free membership and awards program. Scores and awards posted on our web site.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Yankee Clipper Contest Club
- Special purpose amateur radio club devoted to the pursuit of operating and technical excellence. This site serves as a library of amateur radio contest and DX information.
[ Hits: 975 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
Contest : Clubs
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.