PropagationRadio wave propagation links for amateur radio
- Propagation eAlert Service
- Automatic e-mail alert of propagation information. Gives current solar flux, Ap, Kp, solar wind information, solar and geomagnetic conditions past and forecast, sunspots, aurora index, and more.
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Propagation Forecast by AD5Q
- 11 Years of monthly propagation reports from February 1988 to January 1999 by AD5Q
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Propagation on 137 kHz
- Propagation in the LF-Band
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Questions on VHF Propagation
- A collection of ad Hoc empirical comments on VHF radio waves propagation by Pete Heins N6ZE
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Propagation
- Spread Spectrum Scene. Radio Propagation notes, with downloadable files.
[ Hits: 2099 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Signal Path Loss
- Article about the essentials of radio signal path loss, its causes and prediction, and its use in radio coverage and wireless survey tools
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Signal Propagation
- Concise guides to radio signal propagation including topics such as the ionosphere, troposhere, ionospheric refraction, E layer, D, layer etc.
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Radio Sport Canada Zone to Zone propagation
- ZoneProp produces a 40 zone by 40 zone matrix that is updated hourly at approximately 20 minutes past the hour. The intersection between a row and column gives the band on which a constestant in the zone represented by the row is mostly likely able to contact an contestant in the zone represented by the column.
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Radio-Communications Theory
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, sunspot activity reports, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines.
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Real-Time Space Weather
- Great propagation resources page assembled by David Rosenthal, N6TST
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Short Wave Propagation
- Introduction to shortwave propagation
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Shortwave Propagation
- Description of shortwave propagation on shortwaves, refers to those wavelengths which occur with frequencies from about 3 to 30 mHz, or 100 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Solar Flux report
- The latest flux report from louisxiv Canada
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Solar Glossary
- Glossary of solar and terrestrial terms, by the Space Environment Center
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Space Weather Reporting
- Tons of info for Amateur Radio operators who are looking for solar and space weather data, and links to other sites that provide more detailed data.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Stanford Solar Center
- Providing solar on-line activity resources for the joy of solar science exploration
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset, and Twilight Report
- U.S. Naval Observatory, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset, and Twilight ,Moon Illumination, Positions of the Sun and Moon , Eclipses
[ Hits: 1797 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Sunspot answer book
- Mr Sunspot's Answer Book National Solar Observatory Sacramento.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The 160-Meter Band: An Enigma Shrouded in Mystery
- Lights on why 160 meters is so unpredictable and whatâ€™s being done to reveal its secrets
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The DXrobot - Spots e-skip and aurora alerts
- Automatic e-skip and aurora alerts via email or SMS, it sends also latest dxspots via email.
[ Hits: 2647 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- The full moon and Low Band DXing
- An article about propagation on low bands during full moon periods by K9LA
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The Ionosphere
- The Ionosphere (simplified) by WB8IMY,
an useful article for the HF novice
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The ionosphere at VHF
- Influence of the ionosphere on the EME signals by EAVQ
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The PropNET Project
- PropNET is an ad-hoc 2-way (and potentially, "more-way") RF-based digital communication network whose activity is reported on the Internet. As participating stations periodically ID and exchange data, they report their activity to an Internet data-collection hub for presentation through this web site.
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Topband - 160 meter Radio Propagation
- Here you will find a variety of tools which will hopefully help you improve your chances of succeeding at Topband (160 meter) DX.
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Troposcatter propagation
- Introduction to troposcatter or tropospheric scatter propagation using the troposphere
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tropospheric Ducting Forecast
- William Hepburn's Daily Tropospheric Ducting Forecast.
[ Hits: 5262 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.59 ]
- Tropospheric propagation
- Article about tropospheric propagation and the way in which radio signals at VHF and above propagate over greater distances than strictly line of sight in the troposphere
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Understanding propagation numbers
- Quick reference table on understanding A K SFI indexes and how can be translated in usable frequency opportunities
[ Hits: 2601 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Understanding Solar Indices
- Solar Flux, Geomagnetic Activity indexes and interpreting their relation
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF UHF Microwave Radio Propagation
- Notes on radio propagation in that part of the spectrum (upper VHF to microwave) used by experimenters for high-speed digital transmission
[ Hits: 1304 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- VK2KRR DUCT Info
- Tropospheric Ducting information that has been researched at Station VK2KRR.
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VK9LA’s Amateur Radio Propagation
- Selected articles about propagation from his monthly Propagation column in WorldRadio
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VOACAP Quick Guide
- A Quick Guide to using VOACAP - Point-to-Point High-Frequency Ionospheric Communications Analysis and Prediction Program
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Waveguide basics tutorial
- Summary, tutorial about the basics of what is a waveguide and the basic waveguide theory.
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- What is Radio Propagation - RF propagation
- Discover the key facts about what radio propagation is, the different types available and how they affect different frequencies.
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What the numbers mean in propagation
- What the Numbers Mean, and Propagation Predictions--a brief introduction to propagation and the major factors affecting it.
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Why AM Listening is Better at Night
- A nice article expleraing why during the sunset it's possible to listen to long distance radio broadcasting stations.
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WM7D Solar Resources
- Solar Flux reports, Current Alerts and Warnings from NOAA, 27 day forcast from NOAA, charts reflecting the past 7 years Solar cycle summary charts from NOAA
[ Hits: 5188 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- World Time - Sunset
- With this online tool you can show in real time zones of the world currently having sunset
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- WWV -- SEC's Geophysical Alert Message
- WWv explained. Document explaining the Geophysical Alert Message file format available on the web, and the SEC Geophysical Alert description
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Propagation : Propagation
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Aurora Long-Delayed Echoes MUF Indicators NVIS Propagation Observatories Propagation Forecast Resources * Solar Cycle Sporadic E Sunspots
Recent Links Radio Signal Path Loss What is Radio Propagation - RF propagation An Introduction to HF Propagation Why AM Listening is Better at Night HF Propagation and the Ionosphere
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links