Circuit DesignElectronic circuit design and misc. calculators
- This meter scale drawing program is designed to have a computer do the hard work in making a precision scale for a d'Arsonval analog meter. The resulting scales will typically be nicer-looking than those found on many commercial meters.
[ Hits: 4041 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- mini dB Calculator
- dB-Calculation for the experimenting radio amateur.
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Mini Ring Core Calculator
- The easy way to calculate toroid cores.
[ Hits: 1399 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- A netlist converter for moving schematic and PC board files from OrCAD/PADS to ExpressPCB format.
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Calculate impedance matching networks by YU1AW
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NL5 Circuit Simulator
- Analog circuit simulator for Windows (not a SPICE). A great tool for students, amateurs, as well as for experienced engineers. Free Demo.
[ Hits: 1583 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Number One Systems
- Professional ready-to-use PCB design product.
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Osmond PCB
- Printed circuit board design for Macintosh
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Panel and Dial
- Freeware windows and linux tools to design front panels and dials labels for your home-brew projects.
[ Hits: 2408 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.54 ]
- Tool for magnetic component design and modeling. Design and modeling of magnetic components such as inductors, planar transformers and integrated magnetics used in power-electronics applications.
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Quad - from Tonne Software
- This graphics-intensive program designs and analyzes active quadrature ("90-degree") networks for use in SSB transmitters and receivers.
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1182 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Resistor Finder
- Resistor Finder is a program that allows the electronics designer or hobbyist to find a combination of 2 resistors that, when connected in parallel, will provide the best match to a desired resistance.
[ Hits: 1049 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Resonant Frequency Calculator
- This web based application will compute circuit values required for an L-C circuit to resonate at given frequency. Also it will compute the resonant frequency if given values for L and C.
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- RF Calculators
- A collection of calculators from everything RF for various applications VSWR, attenuator resistance valies, microstrip, coax, unit conversions and many more.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RF Filters
- MS DOS Program for calculations of HP, LP and BP filters at VHF and UHF frequencies up to about 800 MHz by YU1AW
[ Hits: 1175 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Scheme-it is an online schematic and diagramming tool that allows you to create and share technical drawings using your web browser.
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Sunstone PCB Design Software
- Sunstone.com PCB123 PCB download software. Review Sunstone quality pcb design software. Free PCB software download for all of your business needs.
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SVC Filter
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1754 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Target 3001 PCB Design
- Represents a new generation of CAD/CAE software for circuit design. Has been created to meet the requirements of professional design engineers.
[ Hits: 900 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- RF/Microwave Simulator for Puppy Linux by WN2A
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Topanga SchematicMaker
- Use this software tool to easily create electrical and electronic schematics, PLC ladder, flow and timing diagrams.
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Input (grid or cathode) and output (plate) tube resistances calculation according to its electrical characteristics, frequency, mechanical dimensions and working conditions.
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Filter Tuning Kit for Windows is a electronic filter synthesis program and a practical filter tuning aid for actually designing and building a working filter
[ Hits: 4589 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Vacuum Tube Software
- The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your computer. It has all the information you'd expect in a tube manual. VTDATA's database also includes vacuum tubes of historical interest, such as the early "two digit" types (45, 80, etc.) and hi-fi audio types.
[ Hits: 9492 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 3.42 ]
- ViPEC Network Analyzer
- This program intended for electronic circuit analysis (mainly for Linux).
ViPEC is a powerful tool for the analysis of high frequency, linear electrical networks.
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple freeware tool to calculate several kinds of HF filters. Use to calculate L-C and R-C band filters and bandpasses, L-C, L-R and R-C highpasses and lowpasses, coils and capacitors.
[ Hits: 5228 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.46 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Software : Circuit Design
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design * Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 Linux Log Analysis Log Converters Logging Low Frequency Macintosh Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PalmOS PIC Programmer Pocket PC Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Recent Links Circuit Lab - Online circuit simulation Scheme-it DesignSpark PCB EasyEDA Topanga SchematicMaker
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links