Ham Software LinuxHam radio programs for linux platform
- Gpredict is a satellite tracking program for Unix-like operating systems. In the begining (v. 0.1.x) Gpredict was just a GUI client to John Magliacane's excellent satellite tracking program, Predict, but due to performance problems it has been decided to include the tracking code directly into Gnome Predict (v. 0.2.0 and later).
[ Hits: 3233 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- GQRX is a free and simple to use SDR receiver which runs on Linux and MacOS X. GQRX comes with a standard FFT spectrum and waterfall display and a number of common filter settings
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Grig is a simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
[ Hits: 1413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 22813 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- Ham Fax
- HamFax is an application for sending and receiving facsimiles in amateur radio and for receiving public facsimile broadcasts like weather maps. Supported interfaces are sound cards and the SCS-PTCII from Special Communication Systems.
[ Hits: 4600 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ham Radio on a Linux Workstation
- How to Operate Ham Radio on a Linux Workstation
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HELLoIP - CWirc Hellschreiber extension
- HELLoIP, Hellschreiber-over-IP is a CWirc extension to do Hellschreiber over the internet, IRC Servers using gMFSK
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1477 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- IBP - Beacon Monitor
- Linux program that helps one with monitoring the beacons of the International Beacon Project, by continuously showing which beacon is transmitting on which frequency, along with the distance and antenna directions by PA3FWM
[ Hits: 1197 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Jack Audio
- Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another. JackAudio is a virtual audio software cable that run on Windows Linux and MacOS and if Free to download and to use.
[ Hits: 26709 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- Java GUI for dttsp
- This is an attempt at writing a GUI in Java that runs with the Linux dttsp code.
[ Hits: 2048 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 11189 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- JTDX is a multimode software for amateur radio. Means JT & T modes for DXing, it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions.
Support JT9, JT65, T10 and FT8 is released unde GNU licence, by UA3DJY and ES1JA. Run under Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KC2IVL - FT100 for Linux
- Yaesu FT-100 radio control software for linux
[ Hits: 1645 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.96 ]
- Kenwood TH-D7 - tkD7
- tkD7 is an expectk script for controlling the Kenwood TH-D7 HT on Linux or FreeBSD
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- LiHaLo : LInux HAm LOgbook
- Freeware ham-radio logbook written in PHP, and based on Apache and MySQL, even if developed undex linux has been tested with windows and macosx by on4axv and on5dqz
[ Hits: 3379 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- LinLogBook is an logbook for hamradio and it is based on an sql database. It can be widely configured by the user.
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LinPac packet radio terminal
- Linpac is an extensible Linux packet terminal that supports easy access to concurrent connections (streams), PBBS/FBB forwarding, and support for adding external commands
[ Hits: 1340 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Psk31 program for Linux, supports up to four simultaneous receive windows.
[ Hits: 5652 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 5089 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 9275 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 5108 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A Linux Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbar
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- linSmith - Smith chart utlity
- A Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbars.
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Metux SSTV radio fax solutions
- Provide software and appliances for picture transmission via SSTV and radio fax. Software products are available on GNU/Linux and may be easily used for automatic (non-interactive) image transmissions and receival.
[ Hits: 2969 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Use microHam Keyers under Linux
Daemon implementing the microHam keyer protocol. Provides virtual serial ports. Supports CW Keyer, DIGI KEYER I/II, micro KEYER I/II, MK2R(+), micro2R.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Linux Radio Transmission Decoder support AX.25 POCSAG DTMF ZVEI by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 2752 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Moon tracking for Mac Windows and Linux for EME by GM4JJJ
[ Hits: 1340 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Multi-SETI@Home Monitor
- A graphical add-on package to monitor seti@home activity that may be running on multiple computers over a network or multiple instances on the same computer. Runs on Windows or Linux.
[ Hits: 1027 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1186 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- PC-ATV is a program to generate testcards on your PC for tx over the ATV bands now with over 40 testcards from around the world. QRA and DTMF programs included.
[ Hits: 2117 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 1084 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 Legacy Systems Linux* Log Analysis Log Converters Logging Low Frequency Macintosh Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PIC Programmer Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Search The DXZone.com
Software : Ham Software Linux
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links JTDX QRadioLink LinLogBook CWirc 10 QSO Logger
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links