Ham Software LinuxHam radio programs for linux platform
- JTDX is a multimode software for amateur radio. Means JT & T modes for DXing, it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions.
Support JT9, JT65, T10 and FT8 is released unde GNU licence, by UA3DJY and ES1JA. Run under Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KC2IVL - FT100 for Linux
- Yaesu FT-100 radio control software for linux
[ Hits: 1624 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.96 ]
- Kenwood TH-D7 - tkD7
- tkD7 is an expectk script for controlling the Kenwood TH-D7 HT on Linux or FreeBSD
[ Hits: 935 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- KLog is a Ham radio logging program for Linux / KDE
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LiHaLo : LInux HAm LOgbook
- Freeware ham-radio logbook written in PHP, and based on Apache and MySQL, even if developed undex linux has been tested with windows and macosx by on4axv and on5dqz
[ Hits: 3333 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- LinLogBook is an logbook for hamradio and it is based on an sql database. It can be widely configured by the user.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LinPac packet radio terminal
- Linpac is an extensible Linux packet terminal that supports easy access to concurrent connections (streams), PBBS/FBB forwarding, and support for adding external commands
[ Hits: 1252 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Psk31 program for Linux, supports up to four simultaneous receive windows.
[ Hits: 5563 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 4997 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 9130 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 4976 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A Linux Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbar
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- linSmith - Smith chart utlity
- A Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbars.
[ Hits: 1140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Metux SSTV radio fax solutions
- Provide software and appliances for picture transmission via SSTV and radio fax. Software products are available on GNU/Linux and may be easily used for automatic (non-interactive) image transmissions and receival.
[ Hits: 2964 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Use microHam Keyers under Linux
Daemon implementing the microHam keyer protocol. Provides virtual serial ports. Supports CW Keyer, DIGI KEYER I/II, micro KEYER I/II, MK2R(+), micro2R.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Linux Radio Transmission Decoder support AX.25 POCSAG DTMF ZVEI by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 2747 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Moon tracking for Mac Windows and Linux for EME by GM4JJJ
[ Hits: 1293 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Multi-SETI@Home Monitor
- A graphical add-on package to monitor seti@home activity that may be running on multiple computers over a network or multiple instances on the same computer. Runs on Windows or Linux.
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- PC-ATV is a program to generate testcards on your PC for tx over the ATV bands now with over 40 testcards from around the world. QRA and DTMF programs included.
[ Hits: 2100 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Pile Up!
- Pile Up! is a CW contest training program. The program requires a SoundBlaster (or compatible) card Available for Linux and Windows 95.
[ Hits: 4119 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Modification to psk31lx originally written by Hansi, DL9RDZ, uses ncurses instead of a graphical interface and can run in a terminal window
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Pyhamclock is a simple application that shows a useful display of both the UTC date and time and your local date and time.
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PyQSO is a Linux logging tool for amateur radio operators. It provides a simple graphical interface through which users can manage information about the contacts/QSOs they make with other operators on the air.
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- pythonProp is a collection of Python scripts designed to plot files produced by VOACAP. The package currently contains two scripts, both of which make use of the matplotlib library
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware antenna analyzer for linux
[ Hits: 1861 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Maidenhead grid squares calculator, and bearing and distance program
[ Hits: 2944 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QRadioLink is a Linux analog/digital SDR transceiver application with Codec2 digital voice mode support.
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- QRQ CW trainer
- qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
[ Hits: 1222 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QSSTV for Linux
- SSTV program for the Linux platform with several functions written by ON1MH Johan
[ Hits: 8010 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio Explorer
- Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.
[ Hits: 18779 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- RCOM for Linux
- Terminal program for serial device.
[ Hits: 2333 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
[ Hits: 2411 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 3222 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RTPDir bridge software
- rtpDir: rtpDir_for_EchoLink_and_IRLP
RTPDir bridge software(Real Time Protocol Director).
It can be used on the Amateur bands, Government, commercial and private nets, or direct user to user without any radios connected.
[ Hits: 2202 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.44 ]
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
[ Hits: 1019 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
[ Hits: 10799 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- SCCW for Linux
- Sound Card cw for linux
[ Hits: 4811 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Complete hamradio linux livecd for amateur radio operator created by F0FAK
[ Hits: 1254 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1634 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SJPhone is a free VoIP softphone that allow to speak with another PC. Can be used to share full duplex audio over a private network. Available for Windows, MacOSX and Linux
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Software : Ham Software Linux
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 Linux * Log Analysis Log Converters Logging Low Frequency Macintosh Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PalmOS PIC Programmer Pocket PC Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Recent Links JTDX QRadioLink LinLogBook CWirc 10 QSO Logger
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links