Ham Software LinuxHam radio programs for linux platform
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Pile Up!
- Pile Up! is a CW contest training program. The program requires a SoundBlaster (or compatible) card Available for Linux and Windows 95.
[ Hits: 4135 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Modification to psk31lx originally written by Hansi, DL9RDZ, uses ncurses instead of a graphical interface and can run in a terminal window
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Pyhamclock is a simple application that shows a useful display of both the UTC date and time and your local date and time.
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PyQSO is a Linux logging tool for amateur radio operators. It provides a simple graphical interface through which users can manage information about the contacts/QSOs they make with other operators on the air.
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- pythonProp is a collection of Python scripts designed to plot files produced by VOACAP. The package currently contains two scripts, both of which make use of the matplotlib library
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware antenna analyzer for linux
[ Hits: 1899 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Maidenhead grid squares calculator, and bearing and distance program
[ Hits: 2967 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QRadioLink is a Linux analog/digital SDR transceiver application with Codec2 digital voice mode support.
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- QRQ CW trainer
- qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
[ Hits: 1240 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QSSTV for Linux
- SSTV program for the Linux platform with several functions written by ON1MH Johan
[ Hits: 8182 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1200 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio Explorer
- Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.
[ Hits: 19087 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- RCOM for Linux
- Terminal program for serial device.
[ Hits: 2339 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
[ Hits: 2430 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 3262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RTPDir bridge software
- rtpDir: rtpDir_for_EchoLink_and_IRLP
RTPDir bridge software(Real Time Protocol Director).
It can be used on the Amateur bands, Government, commercial and private nets, or direct user to user without any radios connected.
[ Hits: 2246 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.44 ]
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
[ Hits: 1039 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
[ Hits: 11089 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- SCCW for Linux
- Sound Card cw for linux
[ Hits: 4849 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1248 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Complete hamradio linux livecd for amateur radio operator created by F0FAK
[ Hits: 1271 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1647 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SJPhone is a free VoIP softphone that allow to speak with another PC. Can be used to share full duplex audio over a private network. Available for Windows, MacOSX and Linux
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- slowrx is a Linux shortwave listener tool for receiving SSTV using a sound card by OH2EIQ.
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
[ Hits: 3953 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- Spek helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
Spek supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file formats. Spek is free software available for Unix, Windows and Mac OS X.
[ Hits: 1876 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SuperNEC antenna simulation
- Hybrid Method of Moment (MoM) and Geometric Theory of Diffraction (GTD) program. Matlab based GUI interface. Genetic optimizer included. Windows/Linux versions.
[ Hits: 8456 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel
[ Hits: 2969 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- TH-D7 perl module
- Perl module providing control to a Kenwood TH-D7 radio via serial port
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TK5 for IC-R5
- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows
[ Hits: 914 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- TLF Contest Log
- A GPL console mode (ip-) networked logging and contest program for hamradio under LINUX
[ Hits: 1194 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 2199 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 Legacy Systems Linux* Log Analysis Log Converters Logging Low Frequency Macintosh Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PIC Programmer Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Search The DXZone.com
Software : Ham Software Linux
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links JTDX QRadioLink LinLogBook CWirc 10 QSO Logger
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links