Ham Software LinuxHam radio programs for linux platform
- Linux softwrae that besides displaying local time and GMT, it can display the current time in hundreds of major cities around the world by WA0EIR
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Twlog is a linux ham radio log program records basic Ham log information. It was writen for day to day logging, not contesting. By WA0EIR
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A linux soundcard based PSK program by DL9RDZ and WA0EIR
[ Hits: 1159 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ViPEC Network Analyzer
- This program intended for electronic circuit analysis (mainly for Linux).
ViPEC is a powerful tool for the analysis of high frequency, linear electrical networks.
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Visual Moon Tracking
- Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
[ Hits: 9247 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- VOACAP for Linux
- Port of the popular VOACAP program, HF propagation prediction tool. It may be compiled using the GCC GFortran compiler
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Vsound is a Linux software which allows you to digitally record the output of another program. The recorded output can be saved to a WAV file or can be transferred into another software. It's basically an audio transfer cable software.
[ Hits: 1700 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- W3DHJ - lunix utilities for Radio Amateurs
- A small collection of bash scripts for pulling QTH info, grid square info, propagation charts, and monitoring prop logger postings.
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- WebRadio SDR
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Winkeyer USB server
- Server allowing operation of the Winkey USB by K1EL with any Linux program with UDP keyer capability.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wireless Field Day Log Program
- A reliable logging system for Field Day based
on wireless networking. Freeware, runs on macintosh, linux and windows
[ Hits: 1861 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- X Text System home page
- XTS is a teletext server for packet radio under linux with many functions. It can execute command...
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 15590 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 17295 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- Xlog for linux
- Easy to use logging program for linux/X, written with the GTK library. Contacts are saved in a browsable list, which can be edited.
[ Hits: 5014 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- xoscope for Linux
- xoscope (or oscope) is a digital oscilloscope for Linux
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
[ Hits: 2117 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Yagi-logper is a linux GPL program to model a Yagi or Log-periodic antennas with horizontal cylindrical dipoles.
[ Hits: 1461 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 Legacy Systems Linux* Log Analysis Log Converters Logging Low Frequency Macintosh Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PIC Programmer Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Search The DXZone.com
Software : Ham Software Linux
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links JTDX QRadioLink LinLogBook CWirc 10 QSO Logger
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links