Ham radio logging software
Log program for ham radio log books software
- Logging program which offers control of your KENWOOD, ICOM, TEN-TEC , or YAESU (FT840, FT900, FT990, FT1000, FT1000D) radios directly from your keyboard or emulation of any of the above radios.
[ Hits: 2729 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Personal logging program, support A.D.I.F export which makes it possible to produce custom QSL cards, by G0OPC
[ Hits: 1644 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- "Optimized for mobile, portable, and field operations; synchronizes with popular desktop logging programs. Anywhere, anytime - always have your logbook handy. For Palm OS"
[ Hits: 1757 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Commercial logging software for windows, with QSL route functions, logbook conversions, rig control and cluster support by Datamatrix
[ Hits: 2239 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- PyQSO is a Linux logging tool for amateur radio operators. It provides a simple graphical interface through which users can manage information about the contacts/QSOs they make with other operators on the air.
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A free easy-to-use logging application with simple/quick entry of various QSO fields plus some additional features.
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRPPAL for Windows
- Free QRP logging software by WB2QAP
[ Hits: 1859 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QSO Notes
- Quick and easy way to keep track of contact information for people that keep paper log
[ Hits: 1288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QW is a Contest, Log and PR Programm made by Mario, DL4MFM
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- R25Log is an universal Log-Program, developed by active Hams for active Hams. Tested and proved in real QSO-operation, it combines all functions of conventional log-progams with a number of new features and a wealth of informations, input- and evaluation-possibilities. Freeware run in DOS Shell
[ Hits: 1668 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RACES Logger
- Windows based Net Control logging software for amateur radio RACES / ARES operators by KB3HIY
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware dos VHF/UHF Logbook morse code facility, kenwood transceivers interface, moontracking, distance and bearing calculators by DF9CY but discontinued and unsupported
[ Hits: 1626 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RodLog HAM radio logging system
- A site about RodLog, a HAM Radio logging system to replace the paper logbook and allow fast searching and analysis of the data.
[ Hits: 1087 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
[ Hits: 2402 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Freeware general purpose and contesting logging application, Scoring function for the IBM QSO Party with unique export format. Cabrillo export for non IBM contests includes formatting for NA QP, CQ WW DX, NA Sprint & CQ World-Wide WPX by W0RY
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 3970 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- SQUIRL Field Day Logger Software
- Squirl field day logger - a no-frills, easy to use software logger designed for field day logging operation. by KC8OPV
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- FBS Station Master for Windows
[ Hits: 2050 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
[ Hits: 10132 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- SWL DQR Log
- Free windows logbook program for SWLs, allow a quick and fast SWL logging during ham radio contests. Dupe check, utc time, partial check, cabrillo file export, multi language support
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free format input, User selectable usage of reports, counters for DXCCs, WWL, DOK/UK Counties/CQ/ITU/States/Provinces and more
[ Hits: 1537 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- TAC Log by OZ2M is a VHF, UHF and SHF Contest log program
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The G0GJV Contest logging system
- VHF contest logging program particularly aimed at UK/RSGB contests, although others may find it useful.
[ Hits: 556 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Turbo HamLog
- Japanes only logging program that run under windows.
[ Hits: 758 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Twlog is a linux ham radio log program records basic Ham log information. It was writen for day to day logging, not contesting. By WA0EIR
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UALOG, YVLOG, SQ, AutoCQ
- UALOG, russian logbook, YVLOG log program for icon 756 radios, SQ echo repeater and DSP Filter for your radio
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 3446 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- uLog (micro-log) is a windows log book program designed as an easy-to-use logbook application that offers just the basic fields for QSO entry by M0PZT
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UR5FCM Log
- UR5FCM Log a powerful Ham Logbook. It is a working center on radio station on daily realization of radio communications, and also, since version 1.1.61 new features of work in digital aspects of connection
[ Hits: 1095 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Freeware easy to use amateur radio logging software with basic features.
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- VHF Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multiplier grids by band, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics by N3FJP
[ Hits: 1349 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF-DX for Win95/98 is a VHF/UHF Logging Program specifically designed for 50MHz and above operation.
[ Hits: 1718 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- VQLog is a shareware log-book program for Windows specially intended for HF or VHF-DX'ers and Satellite enthusiasts, and it is fully usable for ALL amateur bands from 0 KHz to 99 GHz
[ Hits: 1927 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- W1GHZ Palm log
- W1GHZ Palm Software, special-purpose contest logging program for the ARRL 10GHz Cumulative Contest.
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WD8LQB CountyLog
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- White Stick Log
- White Stick Log Version 1 is an amateur logging program for the visually impaired. Based on Easilog it has slightly reduced facilities.
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Win-EQF* for Windows provides sophisticated logging and station control features in a flexible and straight-forward package
[ Hits: 2100 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
[ Hits: 2268 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.07 ]
- Winlog 32
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
[ Hits: 25220 | Votes: 68 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Wireless Field Day Log Program
- A reliable logging system for Field Day based
on wireless networking. Freeware, runs on macintosh, linux and windows
[ Hits: 1829 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WJ2O Master QSO Logging program
- Master QSO logging program with a lot of features developped since 1985. DOS version discontinued and unsupported.
[ Hits: 1718 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Freeware CB DX logging program. Runs on Windows platform and require MS Access installed.
[ Hits: 1723 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 Linux Log Analysis Log Converters Logging * Low Frequency Macintosh Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PalmOS PIC Programer Pocket PC Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Software : Logging
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links SWL DQR Log Call Book Log 3 PZTLog PZTLog Pro EA6DD WinLog
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links