Mac Ham Radio SoftwareAmateur Radio programs for Apple MacOS
- QST Browser
- A Mac OS X application for searching and viewing the back issues of periodicals that are published by the ARRL in CD-ROM format.
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Explorer
- Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.
[ Hits: 18902 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- RF Toolbox
- A MacOSX antenna design and electronics/electrical tool package. It is a multipourpose application that allow antenna design and comomn calculations
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RUMlog is a fully featured general ham radio logbook program, with contest logging capability and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX.
RUMlog is free to download and can interface with most popular Icom Elecraft Yaesu Kenwood Transceiver, and CW keyers. Offer mapping, Dx cluster, check, import export, and many functions commonly available on most popular logbook programs.
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RUMped is a logging tool for short wave for the MAC under OSX. It is not designed for the daily QSOs. Currently RUMped supports a DX-pedition mode, some major contests and a general contest mode for unsupported contests.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000
[ Hits: 1848 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
[ Hits: 10930 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Signal Scope
- SignalScope SignalScope is a modularized, multi-channel dynamic signal analyzer and data acquisition platform for Mac. It
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SJPhone is a free VoIP softphone that allow to speak with another PC. Can be used to share full duplex audio over a private network. Available for Windows, MacOSX and Linux
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SkookumLogger is a free contest logging program for Mac OS X 10.7 or later, supporting CW and SSB events on the six HF contest bands plus 6m, 4m, 2m, and 70cm
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Soundflower is a Mac OS X (10.2 and later) system extension that allows applications to pass audio to other applications. Soundflower is easy to use, it simply presents itself as an audio device, allowing any audio application to send and receive audio with no other support needed. Soundflower is free.
[ Hits: 1956 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Spek helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
Spek supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file formats. Spek is free software available for Unix, Windows and Mac OS X.
[ Hits: 1858 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TCalc+ analyses the Noise and intermodulation performance of radio receiver front-ends.
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Time Palette
- World Time and Mapping software including Azimuthal Maps.
[ Hits: 1529 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- TK5 for IC-R5
- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 2175 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Visual Moon Tracking
- Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
[ Hits: 9199 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- MacOSX real-time precision signal / waveform generator. Uses native Mac sound Out capabilities.
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- WiNRADiO for Mac
- WiNRADiO for Mac, WiNRADiO provides Apple Macintosh support for our most popular receiver, the WR-1550e, a medium-range external receiver with frequency range 150 kHz to 1.5 GHz
[ Hits: 2980 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wireless Field Day Log Program
- A reliable logging system for Field Day based
on wireless networking. Freeware, runs on macintosh, linux and windows
[ Hits: 1849 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 17142 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- Xastir MacOSX APRS software for receiving and plotting APRS(tm) position packets. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter
- Cabrillo2Adif A software for converting the radio logs from Cabrillo to Adif log format (for Mac OS X)
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter
- Yea Cabrillo2Adif is a free software for converting the radio logs from Cabrillo to Adif log format for MacOSX
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free ham radio logging software for Mac OS X by SM7YEA
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Software : Mac Ham Radio Software
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 Linux Log Analysis Log Converters Logging Low Frequency Macintosh * Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PalmOS PIC Programmer Pocket PC Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Recent Links Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter Audacity 10 QSO Logger dogparkSDR GQRX
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links