SatelliteHam radio programs for satellite tracking
- a PREDICT client application written by Vittorio Benvenuti, I3VFJ, allows operation of an ICOM PCR 1000 receiver in a satellite communication environmenta PREDICT client application written by Vittorio Benvenuti, I3VFJ, allows operation of an ICOM PCR 1000 receiver in a satellite communication environmenta PREDICT client application written by Vittorio Benvenuti, I3VFJ, allows operation of an ICOM PCR 1000 receiver in a satellite communication environment
[ Hits: 1490 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.22 ]
- PetitTrack is a satellite tracker for the Sharp Zaurus SL-5x00 Linux PDAs. PetitTrack is based on the keplerian propagator algorithm used in kd2bd's Predict software.
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Phase 3D (AO-40) Decoder
- This program demodulates the telemetry data signal transmitted by the AO-40 satellite (aka Phase III-D) using the PC sound card
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Pocket Sat Tracker 2008
- Fast based on .Net. More than one satellite for tracking, schedule (file, Appoitments), Dopler, getting location and time by GPS, udate TLE via internet, select satellite by click, time in parametr, Sun&Moon, radar, output coords and dopler to any COM port using NMEA-183 format.
[ Hits: 2619 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.94 ]
- PocketSat - Handheld Satellite Tracking
- PocketSat3 satellite tracking software for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free software
[ Hits: 2158 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- qrpTracker is a satellite tracking program that works on the popular and easy-to-program Arduino platform
qrpTracker is meant for amateur satellite enthusiasts and computing hobbyists
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Real time satellite tracking
- Ground tracks are the trace of the satellite's path over the ground. Amsat, ISS, geosynchronous satellites, navigation satellites, weather satellites, Iridium satellites, visible Satellites. Requires Java
[ Hits: 3225 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Sat Track free
- At the moment Sat Track is an advanced and precise sat tracker for Windows Phone. It uses gps, all sensors and even camera to corectly predict correct satellite position on the sky.
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
[ Hits: 2201 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Free and fast satellite tracker for PocketPC. Complete solution for amateurs and professionals.
[ Hits: 2838 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- This program allows the pursuit of satellites in real time or in wished dates as well as the forecasts of passage and the visiblity between satellites. Three lists of 15 satellites, choiss among 50 in memory
[ Hits: 1321 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Satellite Finder
- Satellite Finder is a way to accurately point satellite dishes at communications satellites in geostationary orbit.
[ Hits: 3060 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- Satellite tracking with GPS
- The program calculates the actual position of the satellites using the NORAD 2LINE-element set, which is available via the Internet, for nearly all satellites. The position is then displayed in 3D-view as well as in 2D (mercator) view, where the footprints are also be shown.
[ Hits: 2770 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Satellite tracking with WinRotor
- Tracking Interfaces and software for allmost every rotor
[ Hits: 5729 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Satellites for Windows Phone 7
- Windows Phone 7 Satellite Tracking and Prediction
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- SatEvo is a program to compute the decay or re-entry times of earth satellites. For objects nearing decay, it generates sets of orbital elements for each revolution. The format of the input and output element sets conform to the standard tle format accepted by many prediction programs.
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Satellite tracking for a Java-enabled mobile phone, Blackberry device, PDA.
[ Hits: 2388 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- SATPRO is an earth satellite tracking software package for the IBM-PC and compatible class of microcomputers running MS-DOS. The forte' of SATPRO over other software packages is the accuracy of ephemerides produced and the number of simultaneous propagations that can be accomplished
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
[ Hits: 10899 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Satellite antenna design and systems engineering software for windows
[ Hits: 3063 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- SatTrack Suite
- Satellite Tracking and Orbit Propagation, Reports and Mission Planning Products, Pass Scheduling and Orbit Event Analysis, Dynamic Communications Link Modeling, 3-D Visualization of Complex Scenarios
User Defined Regions and Contours, Constellation and Formation Flying Support, Global Positioning System Coverage
[ Hits: 2364 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- SatWarn for SatPC32
- This is a simple program that communicates via DDE with the excellent DK1TB's SatPC32 satellite tracking program and gives a voice warning when a satellite rises above the horizon.
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SAT_EXPLORER is a free software for satellite users. It provides very quickly and continuously visibility forcasts as a waiting delay ( satellite will be here IN ...)and a visibility duration (satellite will be visible FOR ...). Ten (and even more) satellites can be monitored simultaneously.
[ Hits: 4614 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- STK by AGI
- Analytical Graphics (AGI) is providing this analytical software program as a freeware. This large program (5.8 MB compressed) has features to help engineers build and operate satellites. A large part of STK has an orbital analysis suite where registration is required.
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- STL Tracker
- The next generation of satellite tracking software for Windows. Free to use, need licence to save images and sessions.
[ Hits: 699 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- STSORBIT PLUS, usually known as STSPLUS, will track the space shuttle or any satellite for which orbital data (TLEs) are available. A brief description of the program and several screen capture examples follow the links for downloading the program files.
[ Hits: 3354 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wayana software has a commercial and freeware version of trackingsat, satellite tracking systems.
[ Hits: 1504 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PocketPC freeware that track satellites, and display their position on a map of the world. It also has a display that shows other relevant information useful to Ham Radio operators to allow them to work them.
[ Hits: 3364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TrakSat WinTrak
- Wintrak and traksat, satellite tracking software
[ Hits: 13949 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- UJYSAT is a new software for satellite tracking written by IT9UJY, This software is totally free for Amteur Radio only.
[ Hits: 2040 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Visual Moon Tracking
- Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
[ Hits: 9190 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- General purpose image display and analysis program with special features for analyzing satellite images
[ Hits: 1525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Software : Satellite
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 Linux Log Analysis Log Converters Logging Low Frequency Macintosh Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PalmOS PIC Programmer Pocket PC Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking * Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Recent Links qrpTracker Fox Telemetry Decoder STL Tracker Sat Track free PocketSat - Handheld Satellite Tracking
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links